DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

Attached: sub-buzz-8290-1643916315-16.png (990x532, 340.27K)

Bump, fuck gofundme.

Attached: 1643738400134.gif (201x177, 1.15M)

Based but the credit card companies are captured too

>But do I have to go through the merchant first?
Do it then. Go to GoFundMe's website and follow the links until you get to a page REFUSING AN IMMEDIATE REFUND.
Diligence done. File a good faith chargeback.

DO NOT REDEEM

Gump, buck fofundme.

is this real?

They gave you a return form. Just6 fill it out and get y3our money back. The bank will charge you extra otherwise and 3it will refle7ct on your cred2it report. Ju1st us8e the return form and you'll get a refund. It's not the end o4f the world. Xtlp456

BUMP. use bitcoin next time...

Verified

did gofundme cancel them like usual? when will people learn?

bumping for sea-going mammals.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (474x355, 30.99K)

lol, i've done a chargeback before and you are incorrect.

How did they get the cat to dance like that?

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

tell that to the retards on twitter and facebook who actually use gofundme, I doubt many truckers are on pol

>>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to agree to GoFundMe's Terms of Service when you donate? In which case wouldn't your bank or CC just refuse the charge back?

Where was goFundme when all the niggers looted, burned down stores and rioted?

Where was goFundme with all the money the niggers from BLM used to buy million property houses in white neighborhood?

Where was goFundme when it was promoting the CHOP zone that was literally a takeover of a neighborhood?

>The bank will charge you extra otherwise and 3it will refle7ct on your cred2it report.
Go Fund Me rep: Cease and desist from these false threats of criminal and civil penalties.
The only recourse is a chargeback. Go Fund Me already shut the door on immediate refunds.

I just don't understand how people are still using services like gofundme and PayPal for political shit. They always pull this. You can't trust them. The head trucker dude should have just posted a bitcoin wallet but then again going through an exchange can fuck you too.

uhhh... MGSbros?

HELLO SIR DO NOT REDEEM GIFT CARD FUCK YOU GOOD DAY

wtf is this real

That's awesome, then gofund me will have to pay charge back fees for each transaction.

Law is the law, if you claim the charge is fraudulent they have to get the money back.

If you have American Express, those guys do chargebacks for fun. They live for it.

based

>The head trucker dude should have just posted a bitcoin wallet but then again going through an exchange can fuck you too
Use XMR you retards

Attached: 1641819826990.png (1920x1080, 263.68K)

>THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE
you sure? charging back the jew is definitely a shoah!4gsdn

Just registered gohonkme (.) com. Where should I be pointing this?

>The bank will charge you extra otherwise and 3it will refle7ct on your cred2it report.
Lie. You are not penalized for a merchant committing fraud against you.

Chargebacks are expensive to the person having to give the chargeback. This is the way. Credit score is irrelevant unless you're a nog financing pizza delivery

Its afraid

>someone donated 30k $
wow

Fun fact: If you do a charge back GoFundMe will lose money due to fees.

FUCK OFF scam

Attached: 1636165825965.jpg (544x551, 36.13K)

Bumpski.

They gave it's gofundme to niggers.

Cope seethe and dilate, shill.
Monero is the answer to the problem of the state.

Attached: 1641822259061.png (886x785, 154.86K)