Tfw ywn be the land of politeness, modesty and cleanliness like india

>tfw ywn be the land of politeness, modesty and cleanliness like india

Attached: indian-states-and-union-ter.jpg (609x727, 103.81K)

Bumping this gem

You mean China

I want some Poo Doo Cherry

how does india stop theft and crime in cities full of shit and vagrants? places like san francisco are still full of white people who just let brown subhumans do whatever they want while trying to maintain business but they have the power of the other 49 states subsidizing and financing the crimes that shit color people do while ruining their brands.

does india have armed forces or guards to protect intellectual brands? or is everything just some guy who found a way to recycle bottles for 3 cents instead of 1 cent and has some impromptu way of incorporating his "business" by pure fiat in a land of no fiat.

Attached: ethan.jpg (406x600, 50.4K)

Sirs, with great respect indian have no need to steal or theft from oneselve when we can call sir granda and tell him he win suoer sweapstakes now just send banking information for your consideration kind sirs

i see. sorry sirs, not you. just everyone needs to be with one and not part of demonic government.

India is a stolen land from sinhalese people. Indians are invaders who don't belong there. Sinhalese people are the true people of bharat.

>cleanliness

Buddhism is older than hinduism. Our history goes further than hinduism. Hindpoos stole concepts from buddhism.

Ok now, what is this next level of colonialceptionism? Is Ceylon expansionism a thing?

>It's funny because none of these can be attributed to India

how is that possible when Buddhism is a response the Brahmin rule?

During WWIII, Lanka will expand into south india, specifically tamil nadu and wipeout the tamils and chase them back to indus valley. We will integrate kerala into our nation because kerala women are more beautiful than tamils.

SIRS U A BASTARD

Bangladesh = East Pakistan. Change my mind.

That is a false white-washed narrative created by british during colonial era in support of hindpoos.

*basterd bich

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1620113133297.jpg (499x514, 164K)

WE'RE TAKING OUR DAMN CINNAMON BACK!

Buddhism is derived from hinduism. The reason why your country Sri Lanka is buddhist, because of our hindu king ashoka who sent out buddhist monks to different parts of asia to preach the teachings of buddha.

Seems like you forgot your own history. Sri lanka country is becoming christian and muslim.

Hi dear,

I see you are making post about India and scam. Why you are doing this? India has scammed no body. Are you confused? You are thinking about Pakistan? Why you are os confused? With kind regards, dear.

>Buddhism is older than hinduism. Our history goes further than hinduism. Hindpoos stole concepts from buddhism.
only a literal mongoloid could think much less type this. you subhumans will forever be subhumans

I want pajeeta booba gf

Attached: 1522520795528.jpg (1000x750, 248.26K)

Lanka fren I have been to your big bootiful comfy island, why would you want to leave it for the poo covered mainland?

And then you'll both be genocided by whites because streetshitters are a net-negative on the planet. Especially Sri Lankan niggers. Their jungle curry asses have stunk up enough good LA neighborhoods. Truly subhumans.

Tamils should have killed them all. Perhaps there's still time to.

Sirs no pakistani in canada but many good indian work with canada revenue agency to restore refund to wallet sirs

Keep dreaming.

Attached: Indianized1sjsk.webm (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Is the smell a meme or truth?

well you certainly convinced me. surely you know Gautama rejected the strict societal rules of the Vedic Brahmins.............

Don't she will steal your underwear

cope and seethe.
your history is written by British, you have no memories of your history because brits cucked your country. They erased many buddhist artifacts and temples that predates your hindpoo temples. But we are slowly reclaiming our temples just like we did with ankor wat. Your time is ticking. You hindpoos can't even agree on who's the real Supreme being, brahman, maha shiva or supreme godhead krishna. You're so confused about your religion and history that you don't know what is real other than what (they) told you.

You take our one ugly girl, we take all your top tier white women.

Attached: 1642852236998.jpg (1123x458, 96.16K)

Why is that eastern protrusion allowed?

Attached: 1644032154104.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

We will not leave it. Lanka will be our capital and india will be our colony