Operation Chargeback

Alright maggots. You know the drill. This needs to be amplified and
Broadcasted to all the boomers on Facebook and Facebook chats. Spread the word in the telegrams too. Tell everyone to chargeback their gofundme dono.

Time to out jew the Jew.

Attached: D5B303F2-7D52-4A40-9417-919574C27920.jpg (1900x1700, 162.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its important to focus on the chargebacks and not the refunds. The refund is what gofundme wants. Do both sure... doesn't mater. But be sure to do the chargeback. The chargeback will ensure gofundme thinks twice about doing this again.

Ayooooo niggers are gayyy

Been pushing this on normie book for the last 2 hours. It's working. People are sharing it. Keep pushing anons, this is God's work.

>inb4 NOOO UR HECKIN GOY CREDIT SCOREARINO!

never donated in the first place because i'm not a retarded niggercattle

this is the worst thread I have ever seen imagine thinking people on Any Forums donate to anything ever

Bump

Attached: 10239032-1DF3-4E7C-B97A-AF9117806E5C.png (1425x556, 118.17K)

Probably the miga boomer doing that

Filing a false chargeback is fraud, and can be a felony depending on the amount.

Stfu faggot

>false chargeback is fraud
it's donation fraud to have a donation go to something you did not want in the first back
>how to tell me you're a jew without telling me you're a jew

It's not a false chargeback. The funds are misappropriated and people have every right to this.

Attached: 1631909193503.jpg (600x800, 212.39K)

I’ll share it too idgaf

Attached: E2858A4D-BA3D-4A7D-B63D-C2FB9D542513.jpg (1419x556, 112.9K)

>N-N-NOOOOOOOOOO! LET US SEND YOUR MONEY TO BLM AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD GOYIM!

Attached: oy vey.jpg (182x227, 10.73K)

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY

>THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS

Attached: IsraelCCP-CHINK.png (1152x679, 312.66K)

KEEP IT UP FAGGOTS, SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>donate to peaceful truckers
>funds go to BLM rioters instead
fuck off

I wonder if she has nice feet.

Attached: feets.png (700x719, 509.29K)

CHARGEBACK NOWWWWWW!!!!
FUCK GOFUNDME FUCK BLM FUCK THE JEWS FUCK TRUDEAU FUCK THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT

Attached: b11.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

Explain how this is false.

there's a ton of posts explaining
show flag fag

gl lads.

fuck jannys

The CC companies won’t let you do a chargeback if there exists a way to get the refund through the company. Morons. Chargebacks are not as simple as calling the CC company and saying you want it done, they require you to use every avenue through the vendor first. Unless you are some American Express high class centurion customer it’s not happening

I went full retard and uploaded a resize, oops

Attached: CjqNepoVEAA2nK6 leaf tomboy tummy.jpg (4000x4000, 753.7K)

bump

>REEE DON'T EXERSISE CHARGEBACKS
my bank will do it, your bank will do it. kys

It's not false. Services were not rendered, and GoFundMe shut the door on an immediate refund.

this is true.

>Click on charge in credit card app
>Click dispute
>Select reason
>Done
Simple as.

Go to GoFundMe's website and follow the links until you get to a page REFUSING AN IMMEDIATE REFUND.
Diligence done. File a good faith chargeback immediately.

Attached: Shittymeme191nomorespellingerrorsmaybe.png (624x432, 285.06K)

any customer who cares enough to dispute something like this, almost always wins

One of /ourguys/ posted this to a convoy group. 1.5k likes so far. It's getting some traction.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-212014.png (682x723, 400.87K)

absolute fucking bump

No, no they don’t. Most of these boomer faggots have like a Canadian tire or capital one credit card. If you call them asking for a chargeback they’ll ask for documentation of all the recourse you took via the vendor, then they contact the vendor with the information and in 45-60 days you might get the charge cancelled. This isn’t fucking American Express centurion charge card service, it’s credit cards for boomer plebs. I don’t know how it is in USA but that’s how it is in Canada. Your credit card company doesn’t give a shit about you unless you are a high roller paying the $5k a year platinum fee. Most Canadians have pleb cards with pleb services.

Unfortunately I know from experience there's no such thing as an instant chargeback. They'll make you wait 30 days from your first call.

OOPS I JUST CHARGED BACK. Too late. Enjoy your seethe and getting out maneuvered, yet again. It’s spreading like wild fire.

>American flag
No, not in leafland
You guys have no idea how cucked it is here

As if Canadians have enough money to give to charity. Most of the donations were likely from the US side.

Fucking do it anyway leaf.

No, you didn’t, and watch the cc companies clamp down on this when they get a flood of chargebacks. You fucking shabbos goy are thinking you can win playing in their arena with their rules. Your banks don’t want the flak. They’ll side with gofundme after the Jew ceo calls them to explain that these goys don’t know what they’re doing.

and black and also gay and niggers

fuck gofraudme

Bump.

Attached: 86E96575-286D-412A-9597-6F2D1D379BBC.jpg (474x254, 18.5K)

>THE BANKS WE MUST ALL LISTEN TO THE RULES OF THE BANKS. THEY HAVE PRINCIPLES AND WE MUST ALL ABIDE BY THEIR MORALITY AND LAWS

okay, they can sort through the hundred thousand people and take them all to court for 50,000+ dollars a person

Attached: etan.png (281x434, 82.43K)

You say it wasnt authorized moron

I never donated in the first place because I’m not a boomer retard. Imagine thinking taking donations via )))gofundme((( was ever going to work out. This is what monero is for. The trucker protest will die off in like 4-6 months by the end of summer. Just watch. You guys get too excited and emotional over obvious failing plays. Globohomo marches on.

>shills on high alert
0.02 dildo coupons have been deposited in your anus