So no one ever figured this out? Memoryholed

So no one ever figured this out? Memoryholed

Attached: dontgointheretimmy.jpg (634x357, 49.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9626943/Man-claims-infiltrated-Jeffrey-Epsteins-private-Pedophile-Island.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Official story is it's a piano room.

I think there was an abandoned missle silo underneath, which was co verted into a multi lager sex dungeon.

Attached: 1602712071692.jpg (508x425, 57.69K)

Converted into a multi layer sex dungeon **

The door is painted on, the inside has a table (as far as is able to be seen) and there is some speculation its the location of a bunker if you look for what kind of bunkers the blackmail financial manager was interested in.

So now that everyone knows that Epstein was Mossad, why isn't anyone going after Netanyahu? Or the prime minister before him?

Attached: 100199288183.jpg (720x623, 24.81K)

Those islands had missle silos built on them during the missle crisis days. Many have been abandoned, there js speculation that there is a silo underneath the building.

Really liked the Serious Sam series of games

It's easier to kill the cockroach then wonder what the cockroach broke or damaged.

No one really cares what faggot shit LARPers come up with, so long as they cut their faggot shit out.

Looks really crappy and cheap up close. I bet it was a set for a snuff film shot on the island

It's the opposite of a memory hole. Everything was out in the open, high level perpetrators were brought into custody. Victims stories are publicly available. The gorey details can be found by anyone that digs. It wasn't enough to wake the world up, or they are just too powerful to be stopped.

Many of them

It's peculiar and worth looking at from a hermetic perspective i.e relative placement in regards to the cardinal directions I seem to recall some jewish lady talking about how Masonic it is.

We know everything.
The Feds are behind all of it.
Anyone who gets in their way is murdered and the media pretends it never happened.

Why doesn’t someone just sneak onto the island and find out?

Someone already did. A libertarian independent journo "wearechange" got on the island and shot some footage. Look it up on youtube if it's still there.

Anyway the building seemed to be a mockup, and a lot of the details were painted on.

Someone did, Luke Radkowski of we are change and the dollar vigilante did a video on YouTube when all that shit popped off

bump

I did. But told schizo. It's a radome cover for a communications dish. What it was transmitting to whom, I don't know. When it was blown off in a hurricane toy could see the radome mounts and electrical gear on the roof.

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 7.77K)

"We are Change" is fed Luke Rudowski from Tim Pool

Tim got it.

Attached: EIJG9ZlU0AA3jwe.jpg (864x1152, 115.51K)

Here's the mounts. But it really doesn't matter anymore. Epstein was transmitting data around the world. Real time.

Attached: creepy-epstein-island-1-striped-building.jpg (1600x961, 271.75K)

What if the Israeli government has nuclear weapons trained on the US?

Attached: fauci-teresa-satan-child-trafficking.jpg (1300x2383, 411.66K)

Anything incriminating got removed and anything underground got altered and filled with concrete within a day or two of Epstein being found out. When the stakes are this high, mountains will be moved to protect them.

That's not really a "what if?"

There is a channel on Dlive and Bitchute called Memory Hold and he puts out a lot of good research on pedo gate shit

Well, what purpose does it serve then? Until you can answer that, there is a 50/50 chance that it's a sex dungeon

Some random bro snuck onto the island and claimed to see a descending staircase going underground through the temple windows.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9626943/Man-claims-infiltrated-Jeffrey-Epsteins-private-Pedophile-Island.html

Attached: 23626B53-BEA0-4B2F-9F5F-DAD06A57E46B.jpg (306x444, 32.54K)

pffft billions of dollars and no taste, except his taste for sexual partners, that was patrician

Better question is, what does this say?

Is it "hoy" like "today", in Spanish or something else.

Attached: Hoy.jpg (1885x988, 431.86K)