US accuses Russia of planning ‘false flag’ attack

>Ukraine crisis: US accuses Russia of planning ‘false flag’ attack

aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/3/ukraine-crisis-us-accuses-russia-planning-false-flag-attack

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, America should turn its attention to Russia. It will probably not be possible to remove Putin quickly without a U.S. invasion and occupation--though it will hardly require half a million men, since Putin's army is much diminished since the Cold War, and we will probably have plenty of help from the Russian people, once they trust that we intend to finish the job this time.

Once we have deposed Putin, we can impose an American-led, international regency in Moscow, to go along with the one in Kiev. With American seriousness and credibility thus restored, we will enjoy fruitful cooperation from the region's many opportunists, who will show a newfound eagerness to be helpful in our larger task of rolling up the international terror network that threatens us.

And so the U.S. would move on from its disastrous interventions of the past thirty years. It would be the end of the Atlanticist, pro-Russian, neo-imperialist world that has dominated U.S. foreign policy since World War II and the beginning of a world that is more secure, stable, and prosperous.

Impossible as it may seem, America has a historic opportunity to steer its own course in the post-Cold War world, and to end the destructive path that it has followed for the last quarter century.

Is this an ambitious agenda? Without a doubt. Does America have the resources to carry it out? Also without a doubt. Does America have the will? That is an open question. But who, on December 6, 1941, would have expected that in four years' time America would not only roll back German and Japanese aggression, but also occupy Tokyo and Berlin and impose liberal democracy where dictators had long held sway? And fewer American lives were lost on December 7, 1941, than on September 11, 2001.

Attached: 1.png (857x752, 305.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DTSSvtg19I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. We know. It's bullshit.

SkyNews claimed that it was (((ruining))) Russia's plans. Absolute desperation.

>US accuses Russia of planning ‘false flag’ attack
oh the irony

Attached: 1640492082419.png (820x836, 396.32K)

Isn't it more likely the US will stage the falseflag

9/11 part 2

Chink attack

Nice neocon babble. Let me guess, you got the high and tight circumcision and the doctor left you zero slack?

the ukranian president had to tell the us to quit it as we were gaslighting the russians. biden is deadweight to the party, so a war would help the numbers. i'd much rather have the tranny fight this one. the deadweight needs to be culled.

The C-Span video was actually quite funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=_DTSSvtg19I

It’s rather clever really

>nato and the boys do a little wet work on the border slaughtering a few towns worth of civilians
>film everything make it brutal
>Russia demands payback and launches a counter incursion against Ukraine
>nato “help russia made a false flag! They are the aggressors in the war defend Ukraine now!!!”

That's what is happening right now. British troops are doing strange things in the Donbass

>"Bro Russia is totally planning a false flag"
"A bold claim do you have any proof?"
>"Oh totally lots a proof."
"So where's your proof?"
>"I just showed you the proof by telling you bro"
"...."
>"...."

So, going with the rules of leftist projection, the US is planning a false flag attack.

> a war would help the numbers
I’m pressing X on that one. Anyone who isn’t already a complete and total (((neocon))) is burned out on military adventurism. You’re not going to see the post-9/11 war fever again unless a nuke goes off in NYC with footage of fucking Boris and Natasha setting it off and the glowniggers will never take a false flag that far.

>lefty projection
THIS

>"the proof is science chud"
they sent that fucking tranny out to sell a war with russia

why are democrats such schizo conspiracy theorist?
they think russia was plotting with trump
they think russia is planning to fake events
they think china is forcing companies to remove trans and black characters from video games and movies

Kill your self neoliberals.

What a crock of shit.

Fuck the CIA. Fuck Jewkraine.

If Russia invaded DC tomorrow i'd fight for the Russians.

yup.

I want nothing to do with this.

It's time to toss our government.

Russia is unironically in support of free markets and human progress.
It's Biden and the west accelerating this issue.
They have NO support from the American people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-121414.png (2048x1797, 1.74M)