Olympic opening ceremony

Is the star of david the new star of China? What did they mean by this?

Attached: star of china.jpg (1000x667, 199.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hata_clan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>winter olympics
>winter=snow
>snowflakes have six sides
>OMG it's the jews

Attached: 1625438248821.jpg (834x615, 37.34K)

China is sending out the call of the Jew. "Come to your new home Jew".

Attached: 1636650681691.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

it's not new
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hata_clan
china has been jewish since the qin dynasty warring states period

>snowflakes resemble jews
I fucking hate winter even more now

>Olympic opening ceremony
i cannot find stream of this that isnt jannied or a fucking boomer slideshow of irrelevant pictue

Also, China is the Israel of Asia.

oh no no no wumao bros

Who the fuck watches the Olympics these days

Attached: pepefroggie[1].jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Your right. I need to be fact checked just like after the 2020 Olympic pageant.

Attached: 2020 olympics.jpg (4396x2782, 1.32M)

It looks like predictive programming for a nuke or meteoric impact on earth, similar to how 2012 was predictive for corona

not the same faggot

Attached: file.png (3097x1147, 2.58M)

whats the next virus or event bros
what are they trying to tell us?

Im thinking its something to do with Saturn since Jews are obsessed with that planet

The kids are the future. Please understand. Some freedoms must be sacrificed for the greater good.

It means the Jews have a new host country to suckle on until its dead.

seal of solomon my nigger. this is what the jews stole it from

Attached: 1602539333056.jpg (636x619, 44.53K)

Doesn’t make sense since they don’t look the same.

Attached: merlin_184247958_20414338-7b44-4983-ad55-16adb291e64c-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1537, 701.87K)

Jews are snowflakes

look straight up, if you keep fucking around, im gonna go down to your kids preschool. and ill shoot you in the mouth with a fucking rifle. ill drive a truck carrying lead ingot through your family tahoe at 112 miles per hour. and ill laugh the entire way. and if i have to wear a diaper to get there faster i will. shit my pants, pissing all over my shit. im gonna give you my favorite kill. ill cut half your head off with a chainsaw and then bury you upside down leaving your legs exposed. when your legs stop kicking ill know youre dead! ill freeze you and then thaw you. you know how long it takes blood to freeze? a week? and then when im thawing you out ill hit you in front of the kneecap with a sledgehammer. ill twist your kids head around. ill torture your balls for a year. ill cut all your fingers off one by one and lock you in my basement. and ill keep you there for an odd amount of time. ill put old calendars on the wall to throw you off. ill give you a cell phone just to give you the hope youre gonna get out. but every number you call, its me! haha! and youre calling and calling and youre trying to escape and you think youre gonna see the light of day. and guess what? when you get to the end of the maze i put together, im gonna be standing there. ready to fuck. and kill. and eat! straight up, if you keep fucking around, ill chainsaw your whole family in half longways, blow your car apart, pull you from the wreckage and fuck you until i cum.

Attached: 1643515343173.jpg (640x480, 24.42K)

The Jews have taken the concept of winter AAAAAAA

I don't think China is as stupid as American whites since they are not christards but including Israel into the belt and road initiative leaves them open for blackmail.

Attached: once-we-squeeze-all-we-can-out-of-the-united-states-it-can-dry-up-and-blow-away-quote-1.jpg (620x800, 45.42K)

like money

jewels