Was legalizing gay marriage a mistake?

Was legalizing gay marriage a mistake?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 175.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DMawWBwHnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=648s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda depressing that even with less guys hogging all the women, you still can't get laid, huh?

Attached: 1643829778984m.jpg (1021x1024, 80.76K)

POST IT

Attached: 1641255894176.png (510x469, 217.83K)

couch cat couch

Yes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190.13K)

Gay Marriage has proven the slippery slope theory.

They aren't people and they get off on being both degenerate and "oppress victims". The only thing legalizing them did was make the line they "have" to cross to get off even more degenerate. I can only pray that one day we come to our senses and realize the old methods are the only solution.

Attached: 1639769622469.jpg (333x500, 37.18K)

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Attached: 1643816034826.gif (284x336, 3.79M)

OMG! I can legally fuck a big burly man in the ass! Fuck yeauh winning! It's all I've ever dreamed of!

sorry been drinking... it was a bad idea to legalize it :D

Nikocado is a comedic genius, and Im tired of pretending he is not

Love is love. It doesn't know gender, it doesn't know age. The only thing left is to legalize love between adults and consenting children

even fags think so.
i've talked to plenty who were annoyed it got rid of the taboo aspect of their lifestyle.
it was mostly pursued because "fuck you, christians."
fags don't care about monogamy and matrimony.

This man is gonna die while filming and I hope the husband edits and posts the video anyway.

Why homophobes are obsessed with gay men and gay sex? I've never seen a single arachnophobic person constantly talk about spiders, look for pictures of spiders, make threads about spiders, etc.

Dunno... your obsession says a lot about you guys.

Attached: 1608848748748.webm (640x1136, 2.24M)

He might be, but he makes me wanna puke a lot of times. I wish he wasn't like that.

Did you mean that for someone else? I support you like I said. Love is love

Nice ID by the way

He's a comedic genius that's going to be unironically ded within a decade due to how awful his health is. At least pick somebody sensible like Sam Hyde

Attached: qGwrdWK.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

There's nothing wrong with two men in love with each other

Attached: kiss.jpg (1240x1503, 136.27K)

Yes. youtu.be/DMawWBwHnBU

Attached: 1641685393814.jpg (1500x2220, 486.42K)

It wasn't. They have the same right to lose half their stuff as anyone.

You're countries name is synonymous with bring fucked in the ass. Nice I'd faggot

Attached: pol-14.jpg (540x720, 46.68K)

it's a slippery slope user

legalizing and tolerating homosexuality was a mistake

Spiders don't rape kids or make threads about making it legal for them to rape kids.

Back when gays had the decency of staying hidden I didn't care. I do now.

Gay sex isn't about love.
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=648s

No but normalizing obesity and having a system where dysgenic humans prosper was.

Attached: 4E16A9C0-8F92-41D8-9B6D-61B5B8922947.jpg (750x1032, 524.53K)

This pic really sums up modern America.

Just a bunch of faggots overindulging themselves to death.

Who is anyone to tell anyone what is love

The thingy II have to realize is that even if there was no problem with the worst forms of “sexual degeneracy” at all (which morally, logically, and scientifically there is) you have to draw the line somewhere, so it’s good to have a safe area. Because if all degeneracy was legwalzoe sir would become so normal life would become hell on earth and people would even get bored of those things, so much so they would look to killing and massacring each other for higher sexual thrills. Thus, when engineering taboos, they should start at a early but relatively logical form. Some people maybe break does taboos, but since they are so low on the chain of degeneration it would cause little harm, but it still be regarded as “taboo” would act as a safeguard to limit those who seek taboo.

not funding neanderthal insurgents with arms, training and money was the biggest mistake of all.

Attached: ena.jpg (800x450, 42.37K)

I still see homosexuality as more taboo and fringe even though society doesn’t as odd as that is. Not immoral but “taboo.”