Albertan Freedom Blockade General /AFBG/ #9: GOOD NEWS EDITION

Good news edition, locals are bringing food and fuel, temperatures are warming up.

Attached: alberta.fuck.yeah.png (833x833, 820.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1489725040853598209
youtube.com/watch?v=y7UZHEHhdek
albertaprimetimes.com/edmonton-news/legislative-assembly-of-alberta-celebrates-black-history-month-5017615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your liberties aren't dying. They are being killed by people with names and addresses.
I think it very likely that some cops (RCMP or big city dept) will try to break up the protest. Good people (including possibly women and children) will likely be hurt, possibly maimed or killed (like at the yellow vest protests)

This will reflect VERY badly on the individuals involved up the ENTIRE kill chain.

Expect isolated reprisals, particularly toward soft political/nomenklatura/kapo targets who assisted/advocated/enacted or authorized force against the protestors.

>t.someone who prays every day for the safety of the protestors.

Attached: Liberties-being-killed-names.png (312x161, 9.15K)

I think Paul Brant is supposed to have a concert out there. He also help FLY IN supplies to Coutts in his personal Helicopter.

Attached: FKn9VR7XMAQz0_V.jpg (1280x576, 152.64K)

The crimes of our government against its own people are many, not limited to the people who were "sacrificed" by being denied early treatment, killed with remdesivir and ventilators and all the men women and children who have been killed or maimed by the experimentel gene transfection mRNA injections.
>There must be a reckoning
We need to stop jabbing the kids right now.
>Advice to Politicians, nomenklatura and apparatchiks, when you are in a hole, stop digging.

Attached: Tam-wants-to-jab-your-toddler.png (1008x600, 123.71K)

>Downtown Toronto is now being locked down by farmers. The workers of the world are uniting - just not in the way the globalists hoped.
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1489725040853598209

Attached: farmers-help-save-TO.png (486x612, 212.03K)

When does the convoy arrive in Edmonton tomorrow? I drove around a bit and nothing was going on. I did honk at an outdoor mask fag and give him the finger though, felt great.

Hey Dixiebro, thanks for keeping these threads updated and bumped.

If someone protests against you, they might be an asshole.

If 109 thousand protest against your, you're the asshole Trudy.
>Trudeau is being enrolled into witness protection and is taking steps to change his appearance, pic rel.

Attached: Trudy-Trudeau-has-a-nice-ring.jpg (311x162, 7.17K)

I think most of the cops are on the side of the protesters. They have all seemed pretty laid back, ecen rumors the police have been giving supplies to the protestors like food and stuff.
It will look really bad if the police try to get rough with them.

Back in the 80's some friends and I did not celebrate July 1, (Canada Day) We celebrated July 4 and used the stars and bars, (Dixie) drank Bourbon and Sam Adams beer.
>Coors in Leafland, ain't Coors, it's just shitty Molson beer put into a Coors can.

>MFW we are living in the middle of a cultural revolution where green haired faggots will try to lynch you for flying a Norwegian flag.

Attached: michigan-bb-removes-norway-flag.jpg (1908x1146, 341.13K)

Statement from Paul

Attached: 94f8cb647a99dd28687303c0830f321479bf7a759e72c88f72fee78fe47b53d2.png (849x611, 137.11K)

Thread is slow...did the coutts protests get rekt? Is it over??

Bring on the pain, DIY budget LRAD system.
youtube.com/watch?v=y7UZHEHhdek

The beauty of this system is you don't need any fancy electronics, like what this gentleman uses, nor do you need any kind of fancy or expensive speakers. You can take four (or more) of the loudest car horns (use the same model) and just make sure your power supply can handle the power requirements. (most computer psu's have LOTS of 12 juice.)
>The principal behind the multiple speaker enclosure is that of constructive/destructive interference. The array becomes more directional, with some null spots and some peak spots.

Attached: DIY-Low-Cost-LRAD.png (1024x768, 1.01M)

>equivocating 2 years of lockdowns with 7 days of protests
fuck these assholes man. the protests are just getting started.

Is the convoy coming to Edmonton tomorrow planning to stay until mandates are lifted? Or this is just a weekend thing?

>Thread is slow...did the coutts protests get rekt? Is it over??
No, I think there hasn't been much fresh on Coutts. Temp in Coutts (accoding to iphone, just above freezing).

It's kinda comfy on pol around the 4-5 am (MST) because the paid shills/bots seem to slow down and there are fewer Leaf posters to fag the place up.

I have to admit, I am truly surprised by the number/quality of posts from Bulgaria on Any Forums in general. I spent some time there but never ran into anyone with a detectable power level, yet here they keep popping up.

Attached: raked.png (620x424, 137.3K)

>Is the convoy coming to Edmonton
Reports I've heard is the EPS already has the fucking ledge district sealed tighter than a bull's ass in fly season.
>Do what you can, every show of support helps the truckers who've put their necks on the line.
>I pray every day for the safety of the truck protesters.

Attached: chad-trucker.jpg (1059x593, 99.77K)

I drove by the ledge like an hour ago and it was completely open. reports of it being locked down are false.

Thank you, for the update.

whats your problem with cucknadians?

Good news, the Alberta Legislature is celebrating Black History Month.
albertaprimetimes.com/edmonton-news/legislative-assembly-of-alberta-celebrates-black-history-month-5017615

>The irony is, there are a lot of different ethnicities who helped build Alberta, why pick the one group that wasn't even a rounding error in the demographics 100 years ago.

I met an elderly Chinese man (1980s), he owned a small restaurant in an industrial area of town. He had a thick accent, and I asked him how long he had been here, SIXTY YEARS. He was probably 80 when I spoke with him, he was still working every day.

Attached: Alberta-Legislature-Black-History-Month.png (663x546, 301.57K)

UPDATE! Convoy headed to Edmonton stopped in Olds Alberta and are just camping along the highway.

Attached: Olds.jpg (1280x960, 268.27K)