The hats

>the hats
>the beards
>the muh patriotism muh anti liberal merchandise

Why are American conservatives so completely oblivious to when they're being grifted? This shit is so fucking obvious too.

Is it cause it feels good to hear the same talking points you believe coming out of the mouth of someone that looks like the people you purportedly hate?

Attached: 1621808342004.png (1280x720, 470.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY
youtube.com/watch?v=2qKf7UY5B04&t=568s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>europoor seethe thread

>so completely oblivious
youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY

I'm not seething, I like the hodgetwins since I've watched their fitness videos since like 2015. It's just such a weird phenomena, same with someone like Candace Owens. The grift is so obvious looking in with no dog in the race.

People will latch on to anyone or anything that gives them a sense of familiarity when they're desperate. Mutts in 2A baseball hats is all they have to do. It's free real estate.

Blue eyes

Idk it seems like Elliot Hulse went a similar route too, idk if it's a grift

It's like a tax for being allowed to agree with one's talking points, but told by socially acceptable people.

Beards are for chinlets.

Hats and facial hair are a grift now? Yer just mad they can pull it off
If a lefty grows a beard, he's a bugman

Unfortunately you have to self fundraise if you are remotely right wing. No ad companies want to partner with you, you'll get cut off from any affiliate programs, and your web hosting provider might pull the plug at any minute. It might look like a grift but it's the only way to get resources for your operation.

americans have to make money. only way is selling merchandise.

> blue eyes
> strong jawline
> ex marines
> no tattoos
> ripped
> funny
> conservative
how can whites compete ?

Attached: aaaa.png (567x643, 447.87K)

Dressing like a military veteran despite never having served is about as cringy as can be.

Faggots that dress like this and grow out their beards to look like SEALs should fall under the guise of stolen valor.

these idiots look like a gay couple i bet they secretly explore each other’s bodies

>Why are American conservatives so completely oblivious to when they're being grifted? This shit is so fucking obvious too.
Most people are slaves and will always be slaves, no matter who is in power

Attached: 1498020065336.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

it's more of a case of total polarization of culture, they are from virginia, there are a lot of moderate conservative blacks in the south that have been keeping their mouths shut
they were marines

They're half white.

These two niggers shill BRCC, thats all you need to know where they stand in the line of the kikeverse

Attached: C2FFA619-E937-4552-A1DA-A79267DE47F3.gif (294x325, 363.14K)

>Why are American conservatives so completely oblivious to when they're being grifted?
Throw Canada in there, too. Stupid fucks have been shafted for years on GoFundMe and they out the fucking honkening donation program on there. Absolute fucking retardation.
MIGAt cope post

Attached: 1643690085337.jpg (1024x623, 232.24K)

Don't forget most of those dudes are disenfranchised closet homisexuals without partners because of the feelings of guilt they have committing crimes against humanity. They are ashamed of sucking cocks. They do not have developed social skills to be with wemon. So they socially group up and the preditors among them take advantage. Instant homos. They hang out in gyms that are still cruising places for fags. They get involved with youth groups and become molesters. They do not represent the American male.

They are half white, 2 generations of white washing and there 3 will be no black left, that's how. You wouldn't understand no one wants to fuck japs.

no theyre not
youtube.com/watch?v=2qKf7UY5B04&t=568s

Because they're fucking retarded. Nothing more to it. Its fucking embarrassing and almost impossible to be on the same side as them. This GoFundMe shit might be the final straw for me. Have to hold these retards' hands through everything.
>muh high IQ because I'm white
>still dumb as shit

Attached: 82039568-2y.gif (295x221, 613.35K)

After today I'm confident that most Republicans are functionally retarded and libshits aren't even sentient.