Michigan owns the great lakes

What are the political implications of owning the Midwest?

Attached: tits.jpg (1280x720, 104.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o37t6iBS_q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her mombod is incredible

Shes a demon

She's got a frumpy body

youtu.be/o37t6iBS_q4
youtu.be/o37t6iBS_q4

Attached: 963ABF50-CE5D-43E3-A7C8-FB427599097F.jpg (550x309, 18.04K)

>I think Mitch McConnel is probably the only angel, the Turtle God.
You've been reading to much Stephen King user

What are the emotional traumas that come from being told to dilate by a bunch of chuds!?

I get Canadian quarters now and then and can't cash them in. Do you maple niggers have something similar? Answer truthly or I'll throw a rock on your country I'm that close

What do you mean user?

Attached: cins.jpg (1418x1821, 2.17M)

I come here to end racism and I get told do dilate by a bunch of chuds. It makes me seethe

I'd cum all over her stomach

Attached: blue-dress.jpg (676x479, 51.67K)

You could use dimes and what not here, no really cares. I'm not sure if you could bring a bunch of American coins to the bank though and have them give you cash equivalent for it.

Yes

At stores yeah same here but when you go to a vending machine then you get fucked.

Just shake the vending machine chud

Ohio user reporting in. Come at us bros. My great grandpa fought in the Toledo war and I'm ready for some revenge.

You're not going to kidnap me are you user?

Attached: 2222222222222222222222.jpg (620x350, 192.01K)

All you fags have is the Buckeyes and to be honest. Ohio State > Michigan State > Everyone else > Michigan

you couldn't even fill up that massive belly button, jesus christ

no, you're too big

Yeah a vending machine won't work, I'm pretty sure the coins are different sizes. We also have a one dollar coin and a two dollar coin. The money is fucking wacky up here lmaoo

4u

I was doing my laundry the other day and put a coin in and it kept shooting it back and after the 2nd try I seen a giant moose on the back and realized I got fucked. Glad we're all on the same scale leaf user hope your honking protest stays strong.

All money matters. Your laundry machine is a bigot