Mike Pence no longer friends with Donald Trump

Attached: file.png (1675x795, 266.36K)

Top story from the jews today. As if they think this is a slam dunk. It's almost as if Pence still has a political career...

Attached: FB_IMG_1562939275680.jpg (750x838, 73.85K)

Mike Pence and Dick Cheney becoming heroes of Reddit isn’t something I would have predicted 2 years ago.

Well he's an idiot then. Trump wasn't asking to make him the president he was asking for the election to be halted until they could process all the claims of fraud being raised. All the issues were essentially ignored or rejected and the election pushed through like nothing was wrong. Sure trump saying "I won" all the time wasn't a good look but I don't recall him saying "I won, make me president right now without checking anything please", there's a semantic difference

Spbp

Good thing he put the kibosh on that. Over a year later and you MIGAtards haven't proven a thing!

Man wtf is this bot post
How hard did tonga fuck your neural network

>Frankly there is almost no idea more un American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.
>that any one person could choose the American president.
The mask slipped.

no shit
he let an obviously fake election go to appease his deep state buddies
He'll never have the balls that John Adams had when counting the electoral votes

Sad how spineless all politicians are. It's all about themselves and the game

Were they ever?

Attached: Mike-Pence-western-wall-e1517161788363.jpg (600x340, 37.14K)

never was

Imagine spending 6 years soaking gutter runoff propaganda about Mike Pence being an evil homophobic white male and then fully pivoting your view with one wtf I love Mike Pence now post from your handlers.
Expect Mike Pence to be the media's darling for a few weeks. Maybe even a "high-profile" interview in the NYT where they frame him as a dignified man after trashing him non-stop for over half a decade.
Watch Pence go for it like Megyn Kelly did

No one asked him to “choose” the president. They asked him to do the job his role in the Senate was specifically designed to do and stand up for free elections. In the face of ENORMOUS EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, he neglected to do this.

Attached: IMG_0041.jpg (236x271, 15.29K)

No one cares. This is a one post ID slide thread.

Attached: 1643766053691.jpg (255x279, 20.69K)

Meanwhile, the corporation that owns the voting machines (Dominion) did make that exact decision and under US laws, corporations are citizens, meaning that a single person actually did make that decision when they rigged the election.
Pence is a coward and is talking out of his ass. He's about to learn that siding with the leftists won't make them like him. They're not gonna forget about his attitude towards homosexuals, for example.

Attached: 1612320729006.jpg (640x611, 59.76K)

>you MIGAtards haven't proven a thing
Except courts ruling there was illegal election voting. The audits proved that the ballots couldn't be verified which is a violation of state law. Count legal ballots and Trump won.

MIGA!

Attached: 1622391274969.png (591x404, 300.43K)

All proof was thrown out faggot retard

kek, god i love brainlets using nn

If Mike "zap the gay away" Pence was any more of a RINO he'd be constantly shot at by African poachers. He is Trumps Kamala, basically a stoolie he choose for no other reason then to appease his party. Of course there's nothing the GOP loves more then stabbing each other in the back so Trump should have known Pence was going to fuck him over eventually.

Attached: Adoring-Fan.jpg (580x320, 111.06K)

Attached: 7c5b175e-b72e-46d6-b5cf-aea1ad33a1cf-Photo_1.jpg (1200x672, 121.52K)

can't wait for you retards to fall in line behind him in '24
start practising now
close your eyes and imagine that you are holding a bucket as pence pisses into it
he's going to keep pissing and you're going to keep filling buckets and balancing them as you continuously receive more piss
don't forget to smile
always the smile

Fucking why tho

Attached: 1632459017850.png (1078x1496, 227.08K)

Unironically orange man bad.
How could he choose such an utter faggot as vice-president?

>leopardsatemyface
>hermancainaward
>byebyejob
reddit is pretty evil.

>mike pence in 2024
oh please

>he thinks we're voting in 2024
After everything that happened, why do you think a single Any Forumsack would vote in a general election ever again?

lmao how about we hang all the politicians
senators presidents house reps
they are all organized crime positions and frankly we dont need them for a single thing
bankers lawyers and doctors too
we can let like half the cops and millitary live cuz they also hate the above people

i couldve easily predicted it lmao
theyre all on the same team even as a kid i was like these fucking assholes never do anything lol
i just thought they were shit teir c rank leaders who were just corrupt with money
not literal fucking satanist
oh how wrong i was lol.
leftists have no morals lol
i have to admit the amount of people who are frankly evil scares me
part of me hopes its juts the social media remote neural monitoring and all the mind control demonic possession shit
but im under the same oppression system they are and im still me
i like the same shit have mostly the same values everyone i know has gone off the fucking deep end lol
my mom and dad were like vaguely republican
now they are covid nazis and almost leftist
also they are pro homo and anti trans whihc i think is just weird as fuck
kinda hurts me not gonna lie cuz im a closet tranny
trannies are still freaks tho lol