"ANTIZIONISM is ANTISEMITISM" - MLK

Attached: mlk.jpg (700x600, 73.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20031211052106/http://www.mideasttruth.com/mlk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely ‘anti-Zionist.’ And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God’s green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews — this is God’s own truth. Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so."

-MLK from "Letters from an AntiZionist friend"

nigger

Didn't MLK speak out against kikes being shitty landlords to blacks?

He did, specifically the practice of lowering property values by encouraging crime and poverty through social and political policies. See Chicago, Baltimore or Detroit...Big business then comes in and buys it up, gentrification within a decade. But that's not the main point im driving at tonight...

Your point is that he either cucked to the kikes or was too stupid to realize that antizionism and antisemitism are not the same thing?

Oh, I agree with you user...AntiZionism is not AntiSemitism. That really isnt up for debate. The jews complaining and constantly whining about THEIR precious homeland, while willing to take the home of another (Palestinians), shows a real fundamental moral flaw. Why did they have to have Judah? Madagascar is a damn fine place...lol But seriously, wouldnt it have been better to find a nice virgin peace of land then to steal one from someone else.

fucking turks

Attached: 1643971623390.jpg (886x1113, 126.89K)

so glad he got shot

Wtf i live MLK now!

oh and that letter that MLK supposedly sent, a letter in which he seems to suck endless jewish dick web.archive.org/web/20031211052106/http://www.mideasttruth.com/mlk.html , turned out was proven to be a forgery. lol...Imagine that, huh...Letter was never even mentioned before 1999 from what I know. I wonder why someone would want to do this???

MLK's handler

Attached: levison.jpg (1121x479, 139.93K)

I hear you. But remember the Jews only leech. They don't create. Think of all the infrastructure from the surrounding nations they benefit from. Not to mention the Levant is one of the most fertile areas in the world. If they had picked an island instead, it would be far easier for any other military to wipe them off the map or cut them off from any imports. Plus they have that whole Samson option thing....

Tim Wise suggests that it originated with Marc Schneier, who published portions of it in Shared Dreams: Martin Luther King Jr. and the Jewish Community...Anons should check him out, he's a gigakike

>MLK
>Manlet King
>King of Manlet

While I agree with you user, I think it's bigger then that...Jews are storytellers are they not? As evidence, I present Hollywood and the Jewish dominance of the News/Entertainment industry. The land of Judah and Jerusalem in particular are pivotal to the fulfillment of their prophecies. They are telling a story anons...

That's if you believe that Ashkenazis are the actual Jews of the Bible. I don't feel that way. If you view it as a big fuck you from the Jews to the actual 12 tribes of Israel ( whites ) then that makes more sense.

What was it that Henry Ford said about them...That their first (or was it 2nd?) great deception was confusing the gentiles about the nature of Judaism. Was it a race or religion???

So the majority of Semites (Arabs) are staunchly Anti-semitic? That's stupid.

I do not user...Modern "jews" are larpers. Jesus was an Israelite not a jew.

One of the leading "theories" in my opinion is that MLK was assassinated by CIA/MOSSAD because he was a wildcard and not firmly under control. Couple that with what was happening at the time with civil rights and race relations, and his rise to fame and sheer popularity made him a serious threat...

spbp

Just ignore him...He's either a FED, JIDF, an intel contractor, or a fucking idiot. There are very few actual nazis or white supremists here. That's just a trick the 3 letter agencies and MOSSAD play to try to tie us to something the general public would never agree with...Just ignore them

Just because I feel this thread needs more images...

Attached: rty.png (598x960, 997.85K)