I love this timeline!

I love this timeline!

Attached: 309C7E5D-0E60-47B2-947A-166B67B7881A.jpg (1170x1953, 678.52K)

Pretty dank timeline, some parts of it.

They're dying of vaccine.

No refunds

Attached: 1643910492456.jpg (473x338, 23.53K)

Yeah this part of the psy-op never made much sense to me. But cheers!

jews jewing jews

>jews are dying
>people are dying
These two are not the same

>I love this timeline!
I regret the young, breedable white women who took the killshot. And the kids who were injected by their moronic, brainwashed mothers. I also regroot not having an automatic rifle for when the order followers find their pay no longer buys anything.

>86 deaths

With a number that small it's more coincidence than anything else. For reference the US is average 2,500 a day (mostly unvaxxed retards)

That means it's working.

Attached: 1623861192990.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Jews weren't given the real vaccine, we all know that, they're dirty rotten jew rats. They were given saline and it's obvious. If there are any jews dying (there isn't) it's because of the saline because jews have inferior genes with lots of defects, it's obvious. Just go to Israel and see for yourself and you'll see unvaccinated jews everywhere, you can tell just by looking at them because that's how obvious it is, you can't go there anyway though because only jews can. Most of the Jews in Israel aren't even real anyway, they're just holograms used to deceive us and take all our money and it couldn't be more obvious

>86
>breaking records
This is literally the niglette pointing at the tall tube of water thinking it has more in it cuz you dumb fags saw a spike on a graph.

> 86 deaths
I sleep

No they’re not they got the placebo. They’re the control group.

The vaccines are obviously broken. And these monsters are doubling down. The boosters are a giant mistake. And people are dying now.

but Any Forums told me da joos control da world
wtf why dey killin demselfs?

Either Israel is faking the numbers to get more nations boosted causing more variants and higher deaths outside Israel whilst they sit back with their saline injections.

Or they trusted the Chinese via a deal but the Chinese sold them out and now Israel after figuring out they've been double crossed are trying to stay ahead of the immune degradation from the vax.

Nobody's dying. You've mistaken digital charts for reality. Wake up.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH RAMALLAH

Attached: ramalamadingdong.png (1633x471, 210.84K)

>They’re the control group.
that's not how control groups work.
their dna is significantly different to a normal human's dna
you need to have control groups within each dna

>Yeah this part of the psy-op never made much sense to me. But cheers!
This is the best take we have so far, after a great many number of natsocs took notes from one another.
-ZOG fears MERS, a middle eastern corona virus which killed 1 in 3 of its victims
-ZOG sought use of gain of function research on MERs to find a vaccine, cure or prevention for it.
-The US had a mormatorium on gain of function research, and while it isn't mandatory, it's likely cheaper and less dangerous to do this overseas
-ZOG used various slush funds and state agencies to fund the research in Wuhan
-Wuhan does insane experiments making extremely deadly viruses combining different forms to make MERS more deadly for the purpose of combatting it
-Wuhan incompetance leads to leak
-One faction of ZOG, which is the virulently anti-White progressive faction, is also the hypochondriac faction
-This faction also knows that their community are jetsetters living nomadic lifestyles across the world
-This new corona virus spreads fast and early within kosher communities
-AIPAC gets hit, along with the conservative party convention
-ZOG faction demands vaccines
-Rolls out vaccines for Israel
-But vaccines and herd immunity isn't effective unless EVERYONE gets the vaccine
-Demand EVERYONE gets vaccine to keep Zionist Supremacists safe
-Coronaviruses don't have vaccines due to their rapid mutation
-ZOG rolls out ineffective booster shots
-ZOG system is so bad, that they cna't create effective medical vaccines anymore, but there's ltos of mmoney to be made
-fast forward 2 years
-Business faction of ZOG has had enough of the hypocondriac progressive faction wrcking their profits and wants business as usual
-Cue mandates losing in courts, osha lawsuit, freeing up on masks etc
-ZOG has spent this time exclusively focusing on Fauci and other gentiles and completely ignoring Phizer CEO's and the people involved in the gain of function, which was clearly done to combat MERS

(((Jews))) holoucausting jews while not giving a fuck about the fact that now everyone knows (((who they are))). I sincerely wish that people would put aside politics, religion and all the shit aside for once and unite. Jews, whites, muslims, blacks all unite and minecraft (((these sick motherfuckers))). It's a much better option than sitting there slowly degrading until the inevitable death while watching this shit in real time and doing absolutely fuck all.

Thanks for this. Well put.

(((they))) are got cocky and are in pure damage control. (((they))) know all races hate (((them)))