HAPPENEING!! ELON BTFO GOFUNDME!!

WTF

Attached: Screenshot (700).png (664x940, 419.85K)

He should create his own gofundme for real change

Canadians needs help and support to free them from the grip of their tyrannical gov.

Attached: Canada.jpg (1200x750, 164.76K)

based moon man, please halp rich boi

it'S time to ask Elon Musk to support the freedom convoy!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD SHIT

REDPILL THE MASSES ELON ACCELERATE

Attached: Screenshot (701).png (744x867, 479.43K)

shill are gonna be on damage control even more

digits and space man lands on mars

WOW BASED ELITE SAID A THING I LIKE ZOMG

This shit is so enraging I can't even....

I shat my panties on live TV

Has he gone.... Rogue. Remember when MacAfee died and they threatened Elon in an article?

>This shit is so enraging I can't even....
yeah but see the bright side of it user, They are redpilling millions of people around the world by trying to shut it down. You can't go back when you see the bullshit.

it was a mistake to use gofundme.... If i was organizing the rally I would have known not to use them. There are like 100's of other options for quick online payment.

No, he didn't "go rogue". You are a credulous moron who believes anything a shitposter on Any Forums tells you to believe. You're as bad as a fucking NPC.

He's the only bad goyim and that's why mutt niggers like you hate him.

Name 10

shut up kike.
filtered

Elon is a Canadian citizen...

Attached: 1614989536904.jpg (766x1420, 652.54K)

>makes PayPal
>makes a new, politically neutral payment processor
come home, dogecoin man

Imagine thinking all elite have the same aims, and are as uniform in thought like the populations of morons they control.

There are different factions, and different goals for humanity. Keep up.

The banks will shut it down. Did you sleep through the last five years?

crypto
paypal
apple pay
cashApp
venmo

Thats 5 faggot and yes.thats good enough. Not one of these apps would have seized the money.

Checked. Elon FTW

Just like every other African kek

full screenshot

Attached: elon gfm scandal.jpg (608x1500, 123.21K)

he is blatantly controlled opposition, user

he already donated 40k he was the largest donor

Elon has the red pill stuck halfway down his throat, it seems.

Elon is going to accept Jesus Christ, repent and then reveal the earth is flat and spacex is a hoax and usher in a new era of christendom

Nobody in Chaz/Chop fed anything but their own egos.

banking jews wont allow it, plus he's too busy with his personal autism projects
He'll consider shit like that once he's dragged his balls across the red sands of Mars

Attached: 1628262920689.jpg (1536x2048, 401.76K)

Why doesnt elon just fund these trucker faggots
The guy has infinite money
Kinda pathetic he wont use it

what's the feasibility of the bank of 4chins

You fucking shill faggot.

This is the bottom of the barrel well poisoning. Associating the truth of Christ with the fucking idiocy of flat earth.

You’re filth.

reminder that Raz and his boys shoved assault rifles in peoples faces and ended up killing innocent people and no charges were made and Gofundme was fine with supporting them.

Dan Bongino just set up a payment processor.

It must be weird having a persecution complex so deep you desperately work to make both sides want you dead all day.

yea im not gonna lie this legit pissed me the fuck off. fuck gofundme, i wish there was some way to make them seriously get punished for this shit.

There is. Search the catalog for info about chargebacks.

Seethe faggot.

Attached: download (5).jpg (720x1280, 49.34K)

nice digits.

Cover the expenses you faggot you have a Canadian citizenship it can't even be construed as foreign interference.

Two more weeks

if conservatives don't like it they can just start their own payment service. this is the free market they're protesting for, isn't it?

>muh kike book character
It's like a redditor who thinks Harry Potter is divine or some shit. Complete uselessness.

He's right though, you are filth.

Attached: chungus.jpg (1380x1380, 305.76K)

Who exactly is it redpilling?

Attached: fcd.png (600x598, 222.05K)

Musk 2024