Living on a boat is the height of independence. Are all of the elite living this way?

Living on a boat is the height of independence. Are all of the elite living this way?

Attached: aa2z0dMc-jeff-bezos-yacht-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 131.76K)

I thought they were still building it?

someone should make a tracker for these boats.

Yes but because international waters is a big grey area for law. Duh

you didn't even post a picture of his new 450 million one..

Attached: jeff-bezos-yacht-01.jpg (2000x1125, 397.04K)

the elites dump dead bodies off the stern of their yachts after their midnight rituals into shark infested water

Cringe.

Can we buy a an old U boat and sink these things? They look 100% unarmed.

I like where this is going.

yes

reminder that billionaires are as much NPCs as the plebs. They have to have a superyacht, because you know they have to have a superyacht.

>80 year lifespan
>Muh yacht
The context is all wrong. I would only want such a thing in heaven or something when everyone can have it and there's nobody on the street.

Good for them, love what you got

>is the height of independence.
Yes and no. You have to keep that shit constantly crewed, maintained, fuelled, etc. They are actually a complete money sink and you are reliant on your shipyard marina constantly for fixing things, and you need to pay a shit ton to dock something of that size. Or you buy your own, either way, a pain in the ass since now you still need to worry about weather, seasons, etc. Most people who can afford boats like this have massive on land real estate holdings too, you don't wanna put all your possessions in something that floats and can sink in one shitty event. That said, its one of the last truly white frontiers.

Attached: come_home_white_men.jpg (1200x750, 636.65K)

lame

>Are all of the elite living this way?
No, most have jets on standby and can flee a country in under 30 mins.

They are all investing in building artificial countries in the ocean though.

I think you need to float (heh heh) that over at /k. One open skiff with 4 outboards and extra fuel tanks and you could catch it in international waters. You run in front of it towing nylon line, prop sucks that in its all over. Board ship.

It's a ton of work. Salt water is corrosive brah.

If you're sailing you have to mind all the things that wear with time like your bottom coat and hull and propellers and rudders gotta be scrapped from ugly barnacles.

If you run your inboard motor then you have to buy diesel and maintain your motor.

Do you work in surveying or at a yard?

I am just really into yachts and maritime naval stuff

Attached: tis.jpg (1800x2700, 1.61M)

nuclear submarine > yacht

If you're smart enough you can just apply for the survey license I think with Lloyd's for Canada. Turn your knowledge into cash, unless you're a boomer and you already did all that.

They've got mega yacht submersibles.