So are you ready?

We're now engaged in Civil War

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-191531_Read Chan.jpg (721x574, 210.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5RoO8v0tOFw
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A happening right in front of my feet? Sign me the fuck up.

TWO MORE WEEKS

It's amazing that they call us Fascists.

i hope someone kills this redditoid faggots.
im so tired of them.

You may get your chance user

FPBP. The commies don't care about optics, and neither should we

youtu.be/5RoO8v0tOFw

If war or collapse does happen, these people will be the first to die. Leftoids and redditors are the weakest forms of life on the planet.

Attached: russian war jak.png (955x710, 770.92K)

Uh oh boys, their busting out the N words

fat fuck limp wristed faggot Canadian reddit troons aren't going to do shit

Attached: 1638680496223.jpg (496x518, 277.2K)

Those evil nazi truckers, setting up evil bouncy inflatables for kids to have fun.

Attached: CanadaTruckersInflatables.jpg (1440x2269, 576.53K)

Where is this happening... i'm joining with antifa on this one boys.

I’m not advocating violence but just stating an observation: In the animal kingdom, the omegas are ruthlessly picked on because they’re seen as the weakest link, the ones that could destroy the whole pack/society. There is no mercy and they’re luck to be able to live. In modern human society the government has placed the omegas in a dominant position, contrary to nature, a perversion of it even. If opportunity presents for balance to be restored, it will surely get messy. And because the instincts to maintain that balance are invariably ingrained in particular in the beta/alpha personalities, once the momentum starts, I imagine it will be tough to stop.

LOL Plebbitors are pussies

If we weren't a nation of cowards, that would be the biggest mistake they could make.

>and neither should we
This. Stop playing by boomer rules. It's why we lose.

Fascism is just a nation uniting against Judaic globohomo finance.

pro-fascist redneck rightwingers are in the vast minority in canada. i support the real hard working truckers, not the fucked up ones at the rally.

Enjoying toys is a sign of terrorist affiliation.

Attached: 1633188986897.jpg (1024x682, 164.89K)

>our forebears
>lives in hongcouver
>probably some kind of ricecel troon

>cascadiana88
>88
>muh nazis
Siegefag trying to get the ball rolling on a race war

Reminder that Juno Beach was the least guarded of the invasion beaches, so lightly guarded in fact that the Canadians received about 1/10 of the resistance that the Americans experienced

I imagined a lisp when I read this

You have no idea what people's beliefs are. You censored everyone from telling you.

Kek

>worker's rights movement against government overreach
>call them fascist

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 39.94K)

Is canada going to start having regular large scale riots like we do in the US?

What lesson did you learn at Dieppe?

I always hear a lisp when I read their posts. lol Thought I was the only one.

I'm sure the reddit lefties are already curling soup cans in preparation. It's over for us trucker bros

Let them bust theirs and well bust out ours.

Attached: Sesame N.png (250x189, 68.19K)

So are these cucks going to do Somethin ? More like letting these truckers fuck their wifes

Gas bouncy houses.

The truckers will fag out the moment someone is punched in the face. This side has no heart or stomach to fight.

Please please canadian bros, please hang the journos first. Use their bodies as bumpers or meat shield for the freedom trucks.

>psst Hey, kid. Wanna take the bait our military Intelligence agents are feeding you?
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

Antisocial media is also a honeypot.

Saunas are on the way. Finns must be jealous right now.

Attached: 6u5jy6ju5y6jydtrxgn5ethrethf.png (512x613, 377.2K)

easily fpbp, should be quite entertaining if pantifa decides to cruise by the street hockey game

someone get this man a weapon.

>these unarmed people who parked and hinked their horns are violent fascists
>we should bring weapons to confront them
do they not realize they are the authoritarians they fear

seems like fun times.. imagine getting all hot and naked with some cuties

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

100% this. The truckers are a bunch of privileged fascist manchildren. They're in for a rude awakening once they run into the real men of reddit.

We best watch out, they've stepped up to chunky cans.

You can't expect a modern leftist to have any self awareness. They're morons that got brainwashed into beliefs they don't understand.

back to stocking shelves, povertyking

>we must counter blue collar workers honking horns with hatchets, bats and knives
>defending corporations and rule by decree is fighting fascism
myancestor.jpg

>seething so hard for the state that you threaten a peaceful protest of people dancing and having fun with assault or death
Sometimes, evil people are funny.

You’re spot on...

You stop being a trucker and turn into a literal terrorist when you do this. Learn to vote and lose - take it like a man you cowards. Don't ruin lives because you a plague rat with the soul of a chicken.

So fake. Nothing will happen. Americans are lazy and they are all spiritually dead.

The Anglo mind revolves around calling everyone Nazi. Both on the left and the right.

Lol this

Attached: 98047F68-292B-427D-98FB-134A6A5CD276.jpg (750x590, 153.23K)