I'm openly gay

I'm openly gay
My behavior is naturally feminine. I was not molested or abused at all growing up. I am not attracted to children. I knew I had same sex attraction from a young age seeing other boys change for various events and being aroused by that (instructional swim, karate, school plays).

How exactly am I hurting you or anyone else, other than threatening your power to have a scapegoat to deflect blame off your own misdeeds?

Seems like the real issue is gays are a convenient scapegoat when you don't want to deal with real issues and you know we aren't going away so we can always function as a target for your anger.

We are a very small percentage of the population so a democracy alone generally will not protect us if the majority can ensure a higher position in the social hierarchy from artificially forcing us to the bottom.

Attached: 1642522086669.jpg (500x500, 116.88K)

Faggot

worms

ywnbaw

Feminina man behaviour doesnt mean gay . Its just your nature. Weak beta males got cuddled the most by big women of the tribe

Fast, nofap, deworm, exercise

Even if what you're posting was true an exception of the rule only proves to strengthen the said rule, which means it doesn't matter what you do or don't do you are a danger to society, reply to this post or Sneed feeds and seeds your mother tonight.

being obsessed with man ass sex is dumb on either side of the political spectrum. ancient greeks/romans had it right. some people fucked each other in the ass and nobody really cared. modern japan does it right. common japanese attitude to gay marriage: "what's next, marrying your dog?"

parading down the streets in skimpy leather and making huge holohoax style victim complex political movements to LARP your sodomy as family units and shit is fucking dumb and so is complaining about man ass sex existing

shouldn't be politics but unfortunately is.

worms worms worms worms worms

>I'm openly gay
>I spread my degeneracy everywhere
>I wasn't OVERTLY sexually abused as a child
>But I was 100% aware of my sexual feelings before children develop them.
>I should be allowed to display my sexual degeneracy everywhere and corrupt more children
>how am I hurting anyone?

Want me to do the honors, user?

Attached: 1632682637592.png (638x618, 375.79K)

Good for you OP.
I hope you live a happy life.
I'm not being sarcastic.

Attached: 1617363349309.jpg (722x816, 232.12K)

Deworm yourself

Faggotry is dead end and it's not normal. Sodomy is forbidden by God.

Faggot
>1 Corinthians 6:9 Homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of god.
Repent. It’s never too late to be saved.
>John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It's mostly the fucking children I'm thinking

Memefag. Sage.

>I am not attracted to children.
Post the drawing of an obscene girlie.

>I was not molested or abused at all growing up.
Lol repressed memories are real user

christcucks spamming john 3:16 all the time is so pathetic. betrays them as obsessed with being immortal just like every other crackpot who is afraid to die

Attached: parasitic homosexuality gay parasite.png (1280x623, 1.36M)

Epigenetic and hormonal factors can trigger development of same sex attraction

Attached: infants soy formula estrogen.jpg (402x385, 31.14K)

no one cares sis.

Anyone else in the party of not having a problem with gay people but still not on board with trans stuff? It's like I don't mind trans people saying they are a gender. But I can't trick myself into seeing them as anything except their birth gender. I'm not gonna bring it up to them. I'll call them what they want. But in my mind they are still what they were born as. I don't think I can change that.

Attached: TylerTheCreator_SamRock.jpg (2400x1600, 1.4M)

Being gay is a epigenetic reaction to environment. There is nothing wrong with it but the triggers include hedonism. In traditional society abstinance and a life in the church was where most gay people found a way to make a contribution to society that was positive without disrupting social cohesion.

People are disgusted by instinct at seeing homosexual behaviour ( brain study reactions)

You should be allowed to behave and choose your own way but you should also try to not induce scandal and discohesion into your community and be a productive member of society. Making your identity about your sexuality or making it a public thing when nobody should care( including you ) is the biggest issue.

There are evolutionary reasons for homosexuality but the groups wisdom has evolved to supress it or at the least keep it private to keep society more peaceful

Attached: testosterone to gay brother.png (923x408, 388.17K)