TORONTO CLOSED!

Big shit happening boys, REPORT IN TORONTO FAGS. I know Antifa is Very strong there, dealt with them walking around and following people to take pictures so there is real concern they'll do shit.

Attached: closed for aids.png (829x688, 546.95K)

I expect to see plenty of reddit salt

>hospital surrounded and blocked off
Expect to be mopped up.

What's interesting is the amount of support on Reddit for them, even in leftoid shitpits like /r/toronto

From what I've seen from Ottawa, they leave a lane open specifically for emergency vehicles.

Traffic pretty bad already due to all the streets being closed off by police. Pretty nice to walk around on the street though.

Attached: 1604883567447.jpg (717x664, 32.96K)

The one things I'm concerned about is Toronto Antifa might try and go around and dox every human with in a 5 km radius of the protest. Or something else like putting Sugar in gas tanks or something.

Bump

Accelerate

Attached: TheViolenceHasEscalated.jpg (1024x576, 42.53K)

Who the fuck cares about getting doxxed?
Here is a picture of some one standing for your rights and freedoms... GET HIM
Get real

This is a kike psy op. The best course of action is a general strike not honking at an empty government building. Even the protests here are gay.

Nah, they have the government worried. People all over the world are cheering for those guys.

Lol I was at Jan 6th and we were all maskless, so the government knows exactly who we are, and guess what, we all knew and we all didn't care. What are you gonna do with a million people, put a hundred in solitary confinement? Lol

POOL’S CLOSED

where is their seat of government

I think the threat of doxxing has been severely weakened due to media narratives about the protests. As in a lot of people already do not believe that the protests are made up of racists/nazis/sexists etc. No one cares about the labels. And the ones that do are faggot leftists that won't do shit.

Attached: 1612142978154.png (362x294, 59.74K)

That is a good point, I just know from personal experience they're as crazy and dedicated as the Antifa in Seattle or Portland. So point being just keep an eye out for suspicious activity.

>Australia
>Holding strikes
>Police BTFO protestors with anti-riot gear
>Canada
>Blocking entire cities
>Can't shoot a car with a water cannon
>2 Providences already bending the knee (Keeping an eye on Alberta still)
>Federal government and other providences under the greatest pressure they've ever faced.
>Still going a week strong
Convoys and Traffic Protesting have been proven as a VERY effective tactic and you're just a faggot.

Bro I support the convoy and all but isn't locking more roads than are in my entire town and blocking off "The Hospital for Sick Children" for a week straight just kind of a dick move

Meds now.
Is there an antifa behind you right now?

Why are you acting as if it means shit.
Anticucks get their shit kicked in worldwide so get started by pre emptively breaking their knees.
They won't do shit
They aren't shit

Safety in numbers. They won't do that because they know they will get caught. There would need to be more antifags than patriots

No one is worried. It’s a play, a charade. Are the bankers or industrialists worried? No! They caused all this and will profit from it.

If the truckers were circling the houses of the billionaires and politicians this would work. If there was a general strike crippling their businesses this would work. Otherwise it’ll be a temporary solution to a long term problem. Are these truckers highlighting the fact there’s no virus? That it’s all a scam!? No. So fuck this charade. This is just like Occupy Wall Street. A genuine movement that’d going to be usurped by the ruling class.

General point, be mindful of surroundings.

show flag, we know you are 'concerned'

No problem, I'm just a southerner who hates being under that damned yankee flag.

And what’s the end game retard? These truckers with families and bills are going to starve out the government? Or will they be blamed once shelves are empty and food prices rise (due to no fault of their own but due to Jew banker tricks)?

The heroes are being set up to fail.

Call for a general strike, mass non compliance, highlight there is NO FUCKING VIRUS. That’s how you hurt the rulers not by protesting their puppets in front of an empty building.

This is a mass humiliation ritual.

I look forward to a bunch of boomers walking around doing nothing but cheering as the world burns around them, and chris sky to act the fool and make us look horrible.

I dunno if I wanna show up, its just gunna be a whole lot of fucking nonsense.

No one wants to be lead, the just want to party.

Attached: point.png (411x416, 262.27K)

They aren’t strong, quit being weak.

Ok, was just worried, bc you were presenting a lot of problems without solutions. Thought maybe you were trying to dissuade anons. But realistically there are too many of us. And if there aren't then we are fucked anyways.

This. And it’s all for nothing just screaming at an empty building. If there was a call for a general strike, mass non compliance then it’ll be worth something. There is no fucking virus.

they won’t do shit

I think that people need to recognize that without political action protesting is just venting frustrations and actually HARMS the movement.

Doxxed? Who cares faggot