ITS OVER FOR YA'LL

Construction of gas chamber almost complete.

bitchute.com/video/R3fCmcYH6z4V/

Remember those funny nazi gas chamber memes ya'll like to spread here?

Yeah that's going to be you. but on the other side :) and it's beautiful.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 11.00.00 AM.png (897x614, 201.08K)

>y'all
opinion/information discarded

ok thats pretty scary. i'm just going to take the vaccine and keep low.

If we comply we should be okay. The virus is almost over.

Do i get a health plan in the death camp
I WENT TO DEATH CAMP AND AL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY SHIRT

You are a faggot and a pussy and you deserve all the side-effects for bending over like that.

Oh good I can get this on bitchute, the best website of all time, too. Someone said in the other thread on this that the pipe was used for air extraction and future gassing but I am too dumb to know what's true or not in this case.

Attached: _ligma.png (1318x1296, 1.2M)

>YA'LL
Go back, subhuman

Attached: reddit5.jpg (482x526, 29.16K)

Attached: 1617573022364.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>Someone said in the other thread on this that the pipe was used for air extraction and future gassing but I am too dumb to know what's true or not in this case.

It's literally just for positive pressure ventilation with the air conditioning systems.

Every home with air conditioning has them.

Every apartment complex with conditioning has them.

Every car with air conditioning has them.

It's nothing, spend your energy on fighting unlawful mandates and real shit, not this low IQ schizo shit that genuinely makes it embarrassing to be an Aussie.

Attached: mechanical-ventilation-positive-pressure-central-fan-integrated.jpg (450x338, 31.92K)

whats taking them so long? The germans made those with bricks and wooden doors

We got too cocky gas chamber bros.

IGA is the most humane form of execution. Simple, painless, basically zero upkeep. The fact other methods are still used when we have the capability for IGA proves justice is not the goal of most executions.

Hm the op and the second post have the same ID but seem to be responding to each other in a peculiar fashion

>wanting the guy to die painlessly
thats not justice

you're literally an NPC if you don't see they want you dead

I CAN'T BREATHE

*YA'LL

>you're literally an NPC if you don't see they want you dead
They don't want me dead, they want me compliant and consuming, which is what we should be fighting.

If your sub 80 IQ brain can't even unravel the engineering mysteries of fucking air conditioning you're of no use to us.

STRAYA M8s!? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? The pandemic is over you guys have such a hard throbbing cock for this fucking punishment torture police state bullshit that you’re still building these fucking inventive quarantine torture chamber‘s what are you doing bro‘s

Attached: 37F36C43-8E17-4CCE-92E2-3E8ED8E9369C.jpg (960x1274, 797.56K)

Attached: kek.jpg (493x327, 195.58K)

Kek

>going to be you

Wrong Kong it's going to be everyone even you.

yeah except this time most of us are armed
i have a fucking fire axe
i dont care if they took my gun lol
they cant do this shit to americans
would you like to know why ?
they spent 50 years programming us to be violent
americans are naturally violent
black americans are even more violent
do they really think they can oppress like 200m people
cuz thats the number of people who would straight up fucking revolt
the only thing keeping us from revolting is facebook social media video games pot alcohol etc
the second that goes away we have a revolution
and what do these morons want to do ?
take it away cuz they want us to be more miserable
i dont believe in the end times christian crap even tho our elite seem to
i honestly just think they will over play their hand or the real God will send a solar flare and btfo them
theyre getting way too arrogant
im not afraid of these people and neither should you
they literally torture me with their dew weapons sonic weapons and all that other shit
being gangstalked is a literal hell why would i care if they arrest me i can say whatever the fuck i want cuz they already are punishing me like im in jail

they did hurry to synchronously change the euthanasia laws in each state over the last two years which is very suspicious

>ITS OVER FOR YALL WILL
what did the yankee mean by this?