US death toll from COVID-19 hits 900,000

Almost a million people and still some don’t believe it’s real.
If we lost this many people to the flu over year after year, people would think is was the end of days. Imagine 450k people dying every year from the flu. Just goes to show you that the right wing is nothing but lies.
theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/04/us-covid-death-toll-surpasses-900000

Attached: 1644029619502.jpg (840x459, 326.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/debunking-the-false-claim-that-covid-death-counts-are-inflated1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must mean the 900,000 deaths from Remdesivir, Ventilators, & Injections.

That's all? 2 million die every year.

I'm pretty sure the hospitals and media exaggerated those numbers for $$$

scientificamerican.com/article/debunking-the-false-claim-that-covid-death-counts-are-inflated1/

It was a fake news propganda campaign lie, the part of the Globalist NWO's next big corporate terrorist attack to sell the leftist lethal injection.
Blaponjooz of every variety are all co-conspirators- from Council of 13 to shitheads payed jack crap to force memes and defile people's graves irl on Any Forums.

Attached: 1643428946188.jpg (400x300, 23.21K)

they all died because they are co-morbid

I know absolutely no one who has died from covid. So I dont care.

COVID is caused by 5G towers: ban 5G and COVID will vanish over night. Wuhan was first 5G city so that is why COVID appeared there first. This part was found inside of a 5G tower.

Attached: main-qimg-537464a638906324b80e96faa344afad.jpg (1140x760, 149.5K)

85 people per 100,000 people died of Covid. Since hospitals were paid a $3000 by the US government for any confirmed Covid deaths and a lot of deaths were deaths for other causes that just happened to be covid positive, the real figure is likely must lower.
It's likely that many of those deaths would have happened due to other diseases such as the flu if covid had not been around.

Attached: big fucking deal.png (1460x940, 206.13K)

CCP China plague

lmao the real death toll is like 50k by cdc admission
the flu killed more in 2018
lockdowns have killed millions
the shots have killed hundreds of thousands if not millions
there needs to be lake of fire level punishment for this shit honestly
i know of several family members who i am no longer going to consider human or even talk to over their disgusting views on the lockdowns and the mandates
good to know how many people on this earth are literal fucking demons in human bodies

lol not even they literally just say that people who died in car crashes had covid
its so fucking fake even south park was making fun of it
their take is so lame tho
"lol covid is real but the numbers are hyped still get vaccinated and dont be a bad goy guys"
fuck those kikes theyre so unfunny and lame
the last good season of sp was in like 2009 lol and desu probably earlier than that
iwas like 15 so it brings back good memories watching up to like season 17

>debunking
lemme translate that word to human from jew

debunking - we cant prove this is fake so were going to lie and hope you dont read the article

Who cares?

I have greater odds of dying every time I drive my car.
Imagine wearing a helmet, 5 point harness, and getting a roll cage so that you can drive your car to Walmart and back.
The absolute state of you morons. The average age of death is 81 with 4 comorbidities. These people were all going to die at that time of whatever the next thing was. Happened to be corona.
Get on with it.

That's a lot for a disease that doesn't exist.

Why did Joe Biden let so many Americans die? Why the hell didn't get get this under control? He said that he had a plan for all of this but so many have died.

How many in Japan, fatbody? Because literally no one here has asked me if I'm vaxxed, including work

show me the death rate of all people in the US for all reasons for the following years

go ahead i will be waiting. going to look really funny when its not a spike in numbers.

Only 329 million more zog nigger cattle left to go.

mostly vaxxed the week they got “covid”

6% died from covid per the CDC. 75% had more than 4 comorbidities. 80% of hospitalizations because of covid are the morbidly obese

According to the same sources smoking has killed the same amount over the same period but nobody gives a shit about that, so why give a shit about covid?

Smoking isnt contagious and prevented by a simple vaccine.