Question to Canadianbros how do you think your truckers will be able to achieve their goal? Is the government changing?

Question to Canadianbros how do you think your truckers will be able to achieve their goal? Is the government changing?

Attached: 1643726172956.jpg (1024x576, 72.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-more-sustainable-covid-response-1.6339609
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Surge and contain" after this was labeled an "occupation"

THREE BASIC THINGS TO REMEMBER IN HOSTAGE SITUATIONS ARE: (1) CONTAINMENT RING, MEANING THAT OFFICERS CONVERGE ON THE SCENE AND BLOCK THE ESCAPE OF A TRAPPED FELON; (2) COMMUNICATIONS CONTROL; AND (3) PERIMETER, MEANING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A CIRCLE AROUND A HOSTAGE SITE FROM WHICH CITIZENS ARE EVACUATED.

So will the government change, or will the truckers give up soon?

Asm the non civilian North Americans behind the convoy ++... perhaps if they can be found you can ask them!

I too am curious.
A good place to start which I am sure they have considered is the Law being applied to all after all!

Nevertheless, truckers have not yet achieved anything other than btfo redditfagots. 9 million were also stolen.

No, I am not optimistic this will change.
If you're watching the clusterfuck of an attempt at blockading the US/Canada border in the western part of the country, Canadians are still too trusting of cops and even when they're stirring up active conflict, are raised to be as non-confrontational as possible. All it takes is one bad-faith actor to take advantage of their good nature, and Trudeau and the entire political apparatus are all fucks people should be much warier of than they are.

Slowly. Conservative provinces will open up first because it's a political freebee, and reap the benefits. But the feds and the more liberal provinces will spread it out so it looks like it was their intention all along and those stupid truckers are stupid and ruined the planned reopening with their big dumb dumb honking.

For instance, from earlier today:
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-more-sustainable-covid-response-1.6339609

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

They won't the truckers protest os being dismantled piece by piece. The arrests will start once the herd thins. Of course voting won't do shit they'll pull the same stunts the U.S. did in 2020.

All peaceful options have been eliminated.

Why do Canadians still trust the dogs of the Trudeau regime?

Attached: 1643584425356m.jpg (1024x1023, 201.54K)

Nevertheless, in addition to truckers, none of the Canadians still come out en masse to protest. Why did Canadians begin to understand something only after the truckers?

Are you suggesting solving problems through violence? This is also not an option.

faglord there doesn't get it..they left no other option and nothing to lose..just wait and see who's begging for mercy in the end

If you don't want violence, then the solution is indefinite jail time for those involved.
This requires multiple other things:
- lawyers
- jury
- a ton of cases
- a ton of info, evidence being uncovered and passed on

It seems hilarious to ask for a non-violent way to end the kike regime but if you want to do it that way, then so be it.

>Is the government changing?

the events have catalyzed the dumping of the opposition party's leader
so, the answer is a clear, unambiguous, yes
for better, or for worse (he was useless)
and this is just the start

Attached: 1627073345432.jpg (680x644, 95.73K)

I believe that only peaceful protests can achieve some goals, because when you solve some political problem in your country by radical methods, you condemn yourself to prison without having time to do anything. Look at Tarrant or Breivik.

Is there a worthy replacement for Trudeau?

Tarrant is an imbecile.
Don't know enough about Breivik but I'd bet on the same.

The point about violence was that if one is already going that far, they know who the main targets are.

I'm neither advocating for nor excluding violence as an option.

The honking demonstrates to the world that our political structure is illegitimate. It is a fearless show of good faith. These men and women are heroes. They have already won. The government cannot do anything kinetic to them without losing all global legitimacy. The government cannot ignore them without losing domestic legitimacy. Trudea is being mocked globally for being a self righteous hypocrite. Tucker Carlson, rural Indian villagers, and most of north America's truckers are united in their derision of him.
The truckers have freed us from the Trudeau regime. This is it. We are finally going to be free of that man.

Are you suggesting a revolution?

We are hopping for a peaceful solution. But if he keeps digging his heals in... Only a matter of time before one of the crazies gets a hold of him.
We shall then declare a national holiday.

our truckers are busy working
the retarded griftees who poop on the sidewalk exist to keep trudy from having to do any real work because he can just show their highlight reel over and over to guarantee a generation of liberal minority/majority governments, their goal was achieved on day #1 and I did warn you idiots but you just have to feel like you're part of something and walk right onto the bus every time an astroturfer beeps

Do you think that after Trudeau's departure, life in Canada will be better?

The truckers' movement already looks like a revolution to me - minus the violence, because all of the protestors involved really DON'T want to be violent, even if those who are smearing them would love to kill them on the spot.

The government won't comply, the protest will keep growing and eventually grow into a worldwide movement. There literally isn't a scenario in which this ends well - regardless of whether it'd affect one, two, or all sides.

It's either because I'm bottling up hatred myself and absolutely hate this timeline, or because I can't objectively claim that this WILL end well - especially with the kind of behavior we've been met with for years.

Is there a worthy replacement for Trudeau? What are the requirements of truckers?

>What are the requirements of truckers?
Removing every single mandate or the government resigning - at least that's what has been in the talks a few days ago.

Though because of the GFM scandal this is bound to escalate.