Does anyone else fucking hate George Carlin? Why do normies think he was so profound...

Does anyone else fucking hate George Carlin? Why do normies think he was so profound? He had all the nuance of an 8th grader in a slipknot sweatshirt circa 2006. "Uhuh, you know the government is bullshit? Aaaand infomercials are bullshit? And religion is bullshit? And my stepdad Terrence is FUCKING bullshit!" *screams and hoots and applause from the audience* I would literally rather sit down and listen to ten hours of Stephen Coldbeer than this stupid fucking fake-deep cunt who fathered all of them.

Attached: george carlin.jpg (450x300, 79.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM2jHfOR-AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

George Carlin was based. Earnest misanthropy is a dying virtue.

He’s an anti white hack. People love him because he pointed some glaring flaws like most work being meaningless, and then threw in plenty of nigger worship to get the average brain dead amerimutt drooling

youtube.com/watch?v=RM2jHfOR-AE

George Carlin was smart, but not smart enough. Right in the painful twilight zone between being able to know you've been lied to, and being able to actually figure the world out for yourself.

Never got into his stuff, people who think he was fucking Einstein are insufferable though

"He made me feel bad for being a stupid American consoomer dipshit."

Ftfy.

>Earnest misanthropy is a dying virtue.
Nigger, you're on Any Forums, and what's more, Any Forums of all places. Most people on here hate everyone, including you personally. You normie cunt. Also why are so many self proclaimed misanthropes left-wing cunts? "I hate all people, but also fuck politicans who hurt the feelings of niggers and trannies."

Fuck off, christcuck.

>I read it on the news. Guy breaks into an 80 year old woman's house ... He steals some stuff ... And then ... he RAPED her! ... WHY!?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 149.87K)

So a midwit faggot worshipped by beared redditors who also probably think Tim Minchin is profound

you speak like a fag and your shit's all retarded

The conservacucks love him.

the cattle eat what they are given
bump

I'm not a Carlin fan BUUUUUT...
Are you actually implying government is NOT utter bullshit?

Also, Hicks, MacDonald, Stanhope, and Carolla are good shit.

Lmao most of nu/pol/ is moralfagging what are you on about mutt?

I'm cumming on your face op. Imagine it. Feel it. Like globs of warm gelatin raining down on you

Attached: based.jpg (480x360, 16.67K)

Yes. The Diet Coke of anti establishment poseurs.

Fuck you faggot, where did I say I was a christpuke? Half the fuckers who attack xians are just as bad and have the same basic moral philosophy just without the magic jews. Get bent along with your mouthy mick idol.

carlin is being raped in both of his holes with fifty barbed wire cocks in Hell and he's screaming for a God that he spit upon. That will be you too carlin cocksucker

i hate every single celebrity

Imagine getting filtered by Carlin.

You're still going to hell with that attitude. Not a smart choice, even as a gambling man I would never risk it

I can’t stand him. He was famous because he made losers feel good about themselves.

>good shit
Comedians are on the level of fucking whores. Hicks also sucked fat turds. Never listened to the others. "Uhuuuuh nothing is real, money isn't real!" and reddit vigorously masturbates.
What I'm on about is I hope your mom or child dies of bone cancer you fucking cunt.

here. you earned it!

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (496x305, 49.04K)

That's a pretty perfect description.

Attached: quote-there-may-or-may-not-be-atheists-in-foxholes-but-i-m-certain-there-are-none-in-the-ku-george-carlin-56-3-0309.jpg (850x400, 64.11K)

Only a christfaggot would be gay enough to make a thread like this.
>Get bent
How about I fuck your fat whore of a mother instead?

Single layers of irony are cringe

Attached: 9a94f6f7f7589f7e695011535a083696.jpg (373x399, 40.43K)

This isn't true. I hate nobody. You lefists have a lot of pent up anger you should deal with

Hello Satan nice faggot post you should neck yourself IRL

Nah, I think you're just dumb.

Except Russell Brand

Comedy is the most powerful voice humans can have. Ridicule is almighty power.

George Karlin is a Jew who happened to preempt the CIA's atheist stance.

That's actually illegal in the USA to encourage suicide. Such posts are against the board rules, as such you might as well be posting cp.

most of his super fans are the people he's making fun of
same with that rick and morty show
they latch onto that shit like parasites hoping that they'll give the impression of "not laughing at me...laughing with me"
it's kind of sad.
he should have been an auctioneer.

He had some good points. I liked his bit about suicide, it was clever. He also hated fat fucks. Of course he blamed white men for everything and hindsight's 20/20 so clearly he was a fucking retard there, but I also realize I won't agree with everyone 100% of the time, so he's decent in my book. He's a good INTRO into critical thinking about American society. Nothing more.

He was a fucking idiot

Shut the fuck up you fat nigger cunt. See:
Wow! Biting commentary!
EHBGY test
Outed yourself as a fucking cringy faggot who took one of those kike psychoANALysis tests online and think it means something.
I fucking hate you. Hail Hitler.

Whitey Bulger?

Kek, that's because he changed the culture to the point where it became ubiquitos among children and normies. You dont like Carlin and think it's wake because youve had his perspectives and ideas so entrenched in you that you don't realize it and you find the guy boring. He fucked your mom you know, in her ass.

A seriously illegal crime

name one stand-up comic who isn't a human train-wreck. they are called fools for a reason.

Suck my dick you whiny twink effeminate bitch. I know you're good at it.

Very true

I don't even know you. I'm sorry if I have said or done anything to make you hate me. I've not been loved my entire life. I've been bullied, abused by my parents, neglected and abandon by everyone so it does fit the theme of my life but genuinely i apologize for whatever it is I've done

Jews aren't built for manual labor after they get their lunch sheckles stolen by zeh nazis