WTF

WTF anons, I was talking with my father about some masonic/jewish shit, and maybe, just maybe, I delved too deep, he admitted he once went inside a masonic lodge through a youth professional training program (which I already suspected to be a masonic org, by the name) and that they held swords up in the form of a tunnel, for them to go through it, I'm a little spooked out, was this shit just a tour or was it an initiation and he's being facetious? I don't see how he could still be attending it if he's been connected but recently he got a great promotion in his job and I'm now suspicious about it, seems like I struck a nerve talking about it and he got uncomfortable.

Attached: 1622850674843.jpg (1280x1440, 280.08K)

Your father thinks he is an important mason but he's not. The trick of secret societies is not letting you understand what is above you, it is a purely bottom-up information flow. The higher ranks manipulate the lower while the latter think they know it all with silly rituals.

But I don't see when and at what time he could be attending the local lodge? Could it have been just a tour or is it possible that it was an initiation? I don't know if you have it in your city, but the professional youth school is called humanity or "guardinha".

Bump.

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29.94K)

Of course I have, these masons are everywhere in Brasil. No idea why, it's not like the jews are huge here. They do help each other a little bit, so I wouldn't overrule their help in your dad's promotion.
There was a mason in my dad's former workplace, when his friends asked him what he was doing, he answered ominously "I can't say it" and he was always mocked for it (Não posso falaaaaar) kekkk

This sword tunnel he said the guys did seems like the same as the sword arch military formation, is it described in any manual perhaps? i do know masons are somewhat open to tours from people who are interested, maybe it could just have been some fancy shit to impress the visitors.

Masonry in south and central America is often more akin to continental masonry. The shit can be bad news. For example Monterrey Mexico is a Masonic haven. It was also a major epicenter for spook operations. The "school for smart kids" mentioned in The Finders case was located in Monterrey Mexico.

Attached: 1441688045434.jpg (1276x3412, 1.78M)

You can look up what time your local lodge meets.

Most of the time it's boomers running an open website with lists of current and past Worshipful Masters

The truth is that the freemasons’ primary goal to shrink everyone in the world down to dust bug size, so that they can use us as slaves for their bodies. That’s why they’re always playing chess and have checkered floor; in chess you have to use your hands to move your tiny pieces. We’re the pieces, unless we can grow back :3

You mean top down

The vast majority of masons are fucking losers that can't make friends in the real world so they join a group with gay traditions. Theyre LARPing as people who matter. Nearly all masonic "secrets" and "mysteries" are easily available online.

Tell your dad to repent and trust in Jesus Christ alone.

Theyre a fraternity, almost exactly like a college frat except without the alchohol. Used to know a black guy at work 5 years back and noticed he had a ring, license plate and everything. You can either go full on austistic philosopher mode and partake in all the rituals or just go to the charity and community discussions. The rituals are like college frat rituals, theyre mainly there to add a sense of evolution of your life as you join and deepen your bonds with the people there. I have a big 2000 page book with a ton of Golden Dawn rituals and some of them are copy-pasted into masonic rituals. You can go down the spiritual ritualistic path and read all the philosophy texts, I thought it seemed kinda cool but you can just do that on your own, the dudes there are also old.

As I've said, I have no idea if he's one.

They're not losers. If you live in a smallish town, chances are most of the law enforcement, fire engineers, and your Judge (if you have one) are masons.

Attached: 1314712131621.jpg (822x562, 64.29K)

Site's scrubbed or maybe not maintained anymore, I accessed it last year, but now it's gone.

Anything about a sword arch in those?

You said nothing to disprove my statement.

Sure lemme check and get back to you, im 100% sure theres some sword tunnels in this shit invoking some random fuck on the end of the room while naked

I don't know about that, sounds more like a tour thing honestly. might be a br thing. The only similar initiation is behind blindfolded, with the left side of your torso exposed, and your right pants leg pulled up. You "travel" west to east, and the blindfold is pulled off and your brothers are all holding daggers to your throat.

Or a Shriner thing. Those niggers have wild shit going on with getting naked and crawling through obstacle courses while they throw rocks and shit at you. Just walking through an arch doesn't sound like anything at all though.

Honestly I think it was just a tour, but I could be wrong and he could have gone into it recently, his current job position is "on-call" in the weekends.

Masons arn't a monolith like say, jesuits. For example, jesuits all swear the same oath and are very much so working to accomplish the same goals. Masons are different. Different lodges may have very different beliefs, rituals, goals, histories. Competition, rivalry, and at times outright aggression was common between lodges when they were powerful entities.