>Question Period:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRMMJGMJfbs [Open]

>CONVOY ORGANIZER INTERVIEW:
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRkzoeAXKl

>TRUCK CONVOY LEADER HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=elEOtg8dNT0 [Open]

>FOLLOW THE COUTTS BADASS HERE
twitter.com/buperac

OTTAWA POLICE: No injuries, deaths, riots, theft or EMS interruption.
NUMBERS:8-18K people, 2-3K semis, thousands of other vehicles. (1:32:00)(SECOND CONVOY ARRIVED AFTER THIS, UNKNOWN QUANTITY)
youtube.com/watch?v=6XISC52lOjo [Open]
>DONATION PAGE:
GFM cancels fundraiser, pocketing money, refund or chargeback your donations.

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) finally arrived to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
Justin Castro threw gasoline on the fire then threw some more by pretending the convoy is the police problem.
Quebec is suppose to have a protest starting today going into Sunday
Cops 0 - FREEDOM CONVOY 3
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination or testing.
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>Alberta lifting restrictions
archive.today/eiDsq

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid.
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Don't let Ottawa have all the fun, start or join a local HONK!
>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/
Please follow the rules above!

Previous Thread

Attached: 02BBC156-C5F4-4708-AEF2-79CB06C97C95.png (512x512, 162.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
youtube.com/watch?v=vEKmVI26qK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VOTEVOTEVOTE

thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html

OY VEY

Attached: 1628558592466.png (1080x1927, 595.4K)

I am on Steve job’s cancer and being stretched in all directions, I can’t tether to my battlestation using 2G/3G.

Gonna report this and hope it gets axed so you burgers can take over. Don’t want to make it hard to prev

I love you Gary

Allright mister, what do you think you're doing here? You call this a room? This is a pig-sty. I want you to straighten up this area now. You are a disgusting slob. Stand up straight. Tuck in that shirt. Adjust that belt buckle. Tie those shoes. Twisted Sister? What is that? Wipe that smile off your face, do you understand? What is that? A Twisted Sister pin? on your uniform? What kind of a man are you? You're worthless and weak. You do nothing. You are nothing. You sit in here all day playing that sick, repulsive, electric twanger. I carried an M-16, and you carry that.. that.. that horn. Who are you? Where do you come from? Are you listening to me? What do you want to do with your life?
>I WANNA HONK!

Attached: Dad.png (1056x594, 337.89K)

The left can't protest

The honking demonstrates to the world that our political structure is illegitimate. It is a fearless show of good faith. These men and women are heroes. They have already won. The government cannot do anything kinetic to them without losing all global legitimacy. The government cannot ignore them without losing domestic legitimacy. Trudea is being mocked globally for being a self righteous hypocrite. Tucker Carlson, rural Indian villagers, and most of north America's truckers are united in their derision of him.
The truckers have freed us from the Trudeau regime. This is it. We are finally going to be free of that man.

Don't put the cart before the horses user. There's a long long trip ahead yet.

What's going on in other cities too?

Toronto, Edmonton and the US border in Calgary, Victoria, Ville du Quebec, anything down east?

Updates appreciated

Attached: IMG_20211224_162535.jpg (1536x2048, 243.25K)

Apparently there's going to be another protest in Vancouver this Saturday. The Vancouver Reddit is calling them Terrorists, Fascists, Nazis and advising people to bring bladed and blunt weapons to murder them. What has happened to these people's brains?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-185616.png (1080x2340, 448.51K)

The truckers are the tips of the trident. It's going to take all of us to get behind it and push.

gib me trailer park girlfren

Attached: 1638562952365.jpg (720x644, 66.52K)

They're programmed appliances. Don't blame them, they aren't autonomous. Much like a missile whose guidance system has gone haywire, it doesn't mean they're harmless.

Only there won't be any changes made, they will reverse everything back to the way it was as soon as they are arrested, which they should be.

They have squandered an extremely important oppotunity by offering thier asshole to the enemy. I don't want anything to do with them. Maybe if civil war happens, we can use them as meat shields?

They would probably store their guns in enemy trailers then act suprised as they are casually denied access. Fuuuuck that, get these dumb hicks outta here.

These guys said they'll take donations
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
Now the site is down.

There is always a point of no return in a system's collapse. It is the moment beyond which the internal correction mechanisms the system uses to preserve itself begin to fail. Like the Titanic taking on water, Castreau's regime is perceptibly sinking. The next step is pressuring the GG. She must withdraw the mace from the House of Commons.

Just stop with all this. The truckers fucked up really really bad. The shouldn't have any credibility whatsoever. They represent nothing other than morons who don't even know what or who the enemy is.

They are just brave idiots with big trucks, they are not capible of doing anything beyond honking and operating a split shift transmission.

The sooner we stop acting like these guys are going to "Win" whatever it is they are fighting (They literally have no clue whatsoever who to avoid in situations like this) the sooner we can move on and try to remuster up into a more cohesive and less completley fucking retarded group.

>The bravest man on the Internet has joined the chat.
If you think you can do better: go. If you can't do better: go.

Let's get some Canadian military history going in this lovely bread.

Attached: Battle_list_Canadian_Troops_on_the_Western_Front_plaque_in_Currie_Hall,_Royal_Military_College_of_Canada.jpg (290x528, 43.11K)

You’re Jewish, huh

The battle for Ottawa

Attached: Trudeau19.jpg (1383x835, 499.87K)

You are wrong and nobody cares what you think.

Oh Hi, I would make Napoleons "command" of artillery look like the joke it really was.

Attached: Arthur_Currie.jpg (1169x1500, 1.62M)

Cry for us. The honking continues...

10/10 bait or the HRT made you so retarded that you think you can change our opinion.

...until freedom improves.

Remember when Ortona was the hardest nut to crack in Italy? Let's teach the Russians the wonderful Canadian pass time of mouse holing.

Attached: Battle_of_Ortona.jpg (2560x2099, 917.34K)

The Victoria convoy should call itself the 'Currie Convoy' in his honour.

Not much.

Oh wait, is this the first, second, third, or fourth time the Americans failed at invading Canada?

Crazy how you took Mexico on the first try.

Attached: Death_of_general_montgomery_invasion_of_quebec.jpg (3000x1998, 2.16M)

why did this thread suddenly get so quiet?

What I'm saying is precisely that we're nowhere near the breaking point. While their situation right now is quite wobbly, they still have options: right now they're trying to starve out the truckers via a threat of a 10m+ fee plus removing their funding source, but it's not really working out. Previously, they tried to infiltrate, but that didn't work out and they have a hard time because they don't have trucks and agents with CDLs. They also tried to ticket and remove the trucks but couldn't find anyone to do the job. While the media shitshow did start running on the protesters, it's nowhere near what the propaganda machine can do, I think they'll rev up dem engines soon enough.
They will likely also try physical disruption soon, especially using counterprotesters as covers. They might use BLM or antifa bussed in by soros to help.
If all else fails, they can have a full media blackout with full jamming to prevent livestreams and go hard on the protesters, getting all their devices to prevent anything from leaking out.
But they don't have much time to act because they can't do that simultaneously countrywide and shit's picking up steam. Even then they can't magically disappear the trucks, which is another issue for them.
They can also try to trick them into compliance, like they tried in 'berta. There are many cards left to play.
Not to mention that trudeau does not truly need to act. Seeming incompetent is not necessarily the worst position, especially if soros and sons are threatening to behead him should he comply with the protesters.

That’s a losing case if I’ve ever seen one

VANCOUVER CONVOY TOMORROW, BC BOYS GET READY!

Attached: Vancover.jpg (828x725, 126.98K)

Importantly, supply chain isn't even being disrupted so far, only the coutts stuff is having an impact on that level. Almost every other action is purely symbolic in nature so far.

The funniest part is how everyone just thinks this is going away. It's not. We're now engaged in civil war

Only before a court of justice, and since we've never had such a thing as justice in cucknada...

Oh hey, the only citidel fort in North America, and the only one to be attacked multiple times. Wonder what would have happened if the frogs won?

Attached: Death_of_general_wolfe.jpg (1920x1280, 499.11K)

Lets find the one where the brave Canadians shipped an entire Regiment's arms supply to the enemy, paid the enemy to store it, sent our troops overseas to defeat said enemy then decend into chaos and confusion and the enemy politley denies access to your weaponry and you fucking lose.

I haven't even completed highschool and I would declare these troops unfit for service, they probably helped the enemy by not only denying their own supporters 10 mil, but freely and readily provided it to the enemy.

LOL GoFundMe is going to donate the funds to BLM and ANTIFA outlets. Myself watching this happen from the sidelines, I honestly do not think these people are capible of representing what I have to say. Christ, I don't even think they could run a fucking daycare, or at the least, I wouldn't trust them too. What the fuck do you even do with soildiers like this?

Any military in here? How does this work? What happens when a soilder is so fucking stupid he readily supplies the enemy with weaponry that he has denied from his own platoon? Isn't that Treason? I'm very curious to know.

So did the money get refunded to the people who donated it?

It's scared

The court system isn't impartial. It's a political tool to punish the enemies of the state. Pepper your Angus.

The truckers aren’t the little guy. There’s big money behind them it’s them vs self interest corporations the class action won’t go through if it does the city of Ottawa will be drown in so much busy work

>if you ask for it
Otherwise it probably goes to ADL or something.

lol what the fuck are you talking about? You really gotta link that one because I'm not aware of it. Are you talking the Boer war with the RCRI or trying to insuinuate the CEF sent arms to fritz in ww1?

I'm not doubting you I just want to see the proof.

Attached: Battle_of_Courcelette.jpg (2800x1363, 641.3K)

Complete nonsense. The truckers are the little guys, they're represented uniquely as individuals. Companies don't give 2 shits if the individuals have a 10m debt to pay off, in fact they love it because they can slave-drive their contract workers more since they can't quit anymore.

This wouldn’t be a quick case they would make it a long and drawn out case casing more of a chance for more protest
>screen cap me not going to happen

>The truckers aren’t the little guy.
Are you really trying to claim that the Canadian Government is the "little guy?"
Get the fuck out of here. I demand shilling that is less insulting to my intelligence.

THE ONLY WEAPON THEY HAVE IS DEMORALIZATION AND FALSE FLAGS

HOLD THE LINE
DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT $$
GOD WILL PROVIDE EVERYTHING NEEDED

At this point, who isn't the little guy. Every movement has some big $$$ behind it, the issue is whether or not you agree.

Attached: Billy_Bishop.jpg (1000x612, 85.56K)

Really? That's fucked. Why is there not a jew suing about that? That's clearly illegal. You can't take money for a service, not tender that service, then just keep the money.

City of Ottawa comparatively

They're not the "little guy" either!
Get the fuck out until you know how to actually make a non-insulting argument!

The only "big money" here is the value of the trucks and the money that just got stolen. And 10 mil is arguably NOT big money.

Honk honk
HONK

>YES! YES! YES!

Technically we have justice if you really really really think about it jewishly, what we lack is judgement.