Holy fuck GoFundMe has done it this time. They actually stole all the, well now that I have you here...

Holy fuck GoFundMe has done it this time. They actually stole all the, well now that I have you here, I just wanted to tell you that the vaccine is healthy and safe and will save your life and others'. Please take the vaccine and stop listening to schizos on the internet, talk to your doctor.

Attached: 1590070243584.png (300x304, 49.13K)

Attached: 1625867562359.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Attached: ahdfshsadfgdds.png (800x800, 131.6K)

my doctor told me it was not necessary to get the vaccine, that it's there if it would help me feel better but i didn't have to get it. skipped it, got omicron, didn't even realize i had it until a full week after i recovered. was feverish for like 30 hours but never even lost my appetite, i was starving for roast beef the whole time.

Bot posts.

No.

Now shut up and go away.

Attached: 1642736756437.png (650x648, 137.69K)

>Tucker Carlson, entire Fox staff, Trump, all GOP politicians vaccinated
>The vaccine is a liberal hoax!

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 6.44K)

Basically this as well. Remember Trump ordered the vaccine, then when he lost the election for some reason online communities think Joe Biden released it, it was already out.

And then Trump begs his followers to protect themselves with the vaccine, seeing the massively disproportionate conservative deaths versus liberal, and they cancel him, you can't make this shit up

Don't care who says they took the vaccine.

I'm still not getting it.

We're just worried about you, that you may be misguided by literal schizophrenic idiots from /x/ who think there's going to be a mass cull and only the dissidents will survive? It doesn't add up in any regard. You wouldn't trust WebMD so why do you trust these retards?

No thanks.

I'll pass.

Even dying or contracting long covid is preferable to admitting they were wrong.

>We're just worried about you

Who is we? And why are you lying? If you cared about us you'd be on our side in our fight against the WEF, ZOG and the New World Order.

We don't want to live in the techno prison state low IQ weaklings like you are attempting to force on us. You can keep your eternal slavery , thanks.

We were born, and shall remain, free men.

Attached: 1628739226302.png (1920x1076, 1.49M)

kill yourself
>posting vax shit threads on a friday night
>>responding to vax shit threads on a friday night

annyways sage

If you can prove us wrong we'd be all ears. But you can't.

So we're not.

based fpbper

We've been trying to tell you for a year now but you don't listen

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 165334.png (1013x733, 68.59K)

>Tucker Carlson
Talmudist literal familial glownigger blueblood
>entire Fox staff
who the fuck cares
>Trump
gigakike shabbos goy hybrid
>all GOP politicians vaccinated
how would you know the actual status of their "vaxx" or not, the political class are sub-elite anyway

>stop listening to schizos on the internet,
OK THEN, GOODBYE

Attached: 1642741941230s (1).jpg (250x250, 5.02K)

Your teeth are more yellow than my vaxed, dehydrated piss. Don't ever post in my thread, your entire country can sink and nobody would care you island of inbreds. Definitely don't take the vaccine.

No.

I'll take the vax if it comes in suppository form.

Why is there anyone left shilling for the clotshot still? Wtf?

Bizarre.

Take the L, you fucking weirdos. We're never going to take it.

You failed.

>long covid
are you scared of monsters under your bed? do you believe in ghosts? i have a bridge to sell you

Attached: 5A4E4067-9D1A-400A-8C6F-23F58FAD6AB7.gif (607x609, 760.54K)

Why is Any Forums this dumb? There's people who caught covid in 2020 and still don't have their taste and smell back

I accept your unconditional surrender, vaxtard.

And I will continue to post in your thread.

Evil little creeps like you need a good kicking. And I am here to provide it.

Attached: 1c7.png (720x1890, 456.69K)

I'm still holding out for when they start offering money for the jab and even then I plan on not taking it

>we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.
All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th, 2022 using this dedicated refund form.

Clot boy

Attached: 8C65F226-1D1C-40A7-8632-31FA208EE0BE.png (640x480, 589.47K)

Oh, your infographic has converted me.
Thanks vaxtard. Sign me up to my digital ID and give me my bowl of cockroach stew.

Fucking cretin.

it's sad that you got scammed and will eventually die, but it is what it is

just accept death and that you are goycattle chattel

Thank you for proving my point about not listening

>We're just worried about you
stop lying faggot
yeah and my dad works at nintendo also beyond these hills there be dragons. kill yourself pfizer bitchboy

Israel created COVID 19 in collaboration with Harvard University, Microsoft [GATES], and CCP rogue scientists (CANADA is connected somehow )[trucker protest and how Trudeau is acting ]

The world will learn the truth about COVID19.

Israel created the virus, and (((coincidentally))) created the vaccines
———

Attached: 9ACAC0E6-3B4E-41B7-9515-789375461C3A.jpg (750x632, 375.03K)

Attached: 1312869A-C9A4-40CA-B34C-4BB9FE29D4FF.jpg (715x551, 248.06K)

Never getting it. Mass cull is already happening.

Attached: 1642437682497.png (502x709, 496.41K)

now you're thinking judeo-masonically
activate the almonds
open the Janus Germinus!

GoFundMe is 100% jewish
and they are funneling canadian civilians money into the ADL directly now

>I know what will convince them I am not full of shit about the vaccine...I will deceive them on the subject of my thread!!

Brilliant.

Attached: stupid-retard.gif (498x216, 125.61K)

Don't post selfies on Any Forums.

You think I will accept etenal techno slavery to ZOG based on one shitty, stat padded info graph???

I thought you cretins were our intellectual/moral superiors??? Following the science yaddy yada.

Will we ever see evidence of this superiority, we wonder.

Attached: 1593454794097.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

You're going to have to work harder than that, vaxtard.

Holy shit, I guess they must be down to the dregs now at Clotshot Shill HQ.

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

lick my asshole

49thpbp

Got anything else, vaxtards????

Is that it???