Are NFTs actually cool?

So I've been pretty neutral on my stance of NFTs. Way I see it, it's probably mainly a money laundering front, but something I noticed is that leftists seem to HATE NFTs. It really gets my gears going because usually if leftists hate something, that means it's good, and not bad. Although the worst thing I've heard about NFTs other than being a money laundering operation is that it leaves a fucking "carbon footprint" and is apparently bad for the environment, which is something I gives no fucks about.

I'm sure one of you knows what's going on with NFTs and can fill us all on this. A scam or something that could potentially break the Federal Reserve?

Attached: 1511783961103.jpg (720x720, 41.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fapopedia.net/sabrina-monique-nude-leaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger fart

What’s it like too sleep with a girl with this body type ?

god damn

Attached: 1585256961923.png (800x840, 95.97K)

Hell, like sleeping with any girl

kek

How is her ass so fat but not her stomach?

fertile

probably fat injections

fapopedia.net/sabrina-monique-nude-leaks/
got you fags

Look, I already knew one of you were gonna post this, but the last time I posted a well thought out post with no thots in the op pic, that thread only got 2 replies.

I did my research, sex sells, threads that have thots in the OP pic, get a lot of replies.

Attached: 1511784584660.jpg (735x735, 73.81K)

It's always much worse without fabric on it
Slim girls > Whales

it's really fun to trade compared to fungible token but I would advice against trading NFTs if you have a portfolio below 100k. the gas fees will eat you alive and the NFTs on other sidechains (SOL/FTM/AVAX) are just lame.

Attached: 89472389473894728979.png (1439x1102, 550.02K)

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: 5A406195-B14D-40F3-9FFD-B34656692B47.jpg (853x575, 131.17K)

Who is she

Built for BMW {Big Mexican Weiner}

sorry what about coffee?

They get a lot of off topic replies.

Take your kikery elsewhere.

you're a loser if you think a woman of that figure is sexy.

Uh based?

They have cold feet, bodies so hot you'll bake during even winter, take all the blanket, stink and fart at night and wont even suck you just after waking up

I see a Harley with huge saddle bags

The idea of art being attached to the blockchain so artists can own their own work online is really cool, except it doesn’t matter because NFT goons keep stealing artists hard work and selling it with zero repercussions.

It’s jewish right now but I’m time it could be cool

Delilah the ass flappin braphog. You’d think she’s nice but in reality she can’t wipe her own ass so she’s essentially a doodoo feces golem

braaaap

That's too bad. Not gonna lie, would you still consider partaking in trading NFTs if you actually do have original pictures and artwork? I've got stuff which has 100% never been on the internet for sure which I'm thinking could make me a lot of cash.

Better than nothing, asshole.