If the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the virus

if the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the virus
or prevent you from spreading the virus
why the fuck does it matter whether you're vaccinated or not, since it doesn't affect anyone but yourself?
I'm about ready to play some hardcore minecraft.

Attached: Capture.png (938x456, 53.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/article/Army-to-immediately-start-discharging-16831514.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no group benefit, only a personal one.

they've been saying for months
there WILL be consequences

Attached: Capture.png (912x254, 23.23K)

Ask anyone that is a pro-govt vaxxer: Did you ever get a polio booster? Watch the meltdown and laugh.

Attached: 1641509834091m.jpg (1024x576, 80.19K)

Remember to subscribe to PewDiePie.

The injections aren't vaccinations. The virus was released intentionally by Globalists and their Puppets to force you into taking their injections. Its all just a big power grab to enslave the population.

those would be minecraft words if they tried that shit round here

go on then make us proud bruce

Attached: 1642716412392.jpg (1600x1295, 432.14K)

Polio didn't mutate you low IQ goon

you don't know shit

covid wouldn't have either, if the vaccine wasn't a leaky piece of useless shit
then again, it mutated to be a bad cold
so I guess we win in the end?

Ok, how did it mutate then? Oh right, it didn't. kys

For the tyrants, its about making money and control. Mostly control. Anyone who doesnt get vaccinated will get kicked out the military, police, university, etc. Its about getting any kind of resistance out of institutions of power and alienating them from society. Its also about exercising further control over your organism. They already control your property, you money, your information. They want to create a society of people complacent sheep. Its kind of working but not really I think. Im not sure.

The lie has changed several times now. At the moment, vaccines make your symptoms less severe. Other than that, there appears to be no reason to take it at all. Don't forget: The government that wants to replace you with immigrants also has your health in mind. Interesting, isn't it?

chron.com/news/article/Army-to-immediately-start-discharging-16831514.php

Proofs.

Thats why they wanted you to close your business, close your place of worshipping god, wear the mask. Do as we say. Because of the big scary virus with a less than 1% fatality rate. During the 2000s they used Islamic terror to justify tyranny. Now they've been using right wingers. Nationalist, populists, libertarians, etc. These anti-maskers, anti-vaxers, racists, sexists, white supremacists, are destroying out country, our democracy. Give us power and we will save and protect you. You need not worry. Just do as your told

10 people in my family got covid, the 3 unvaccinated were sick for a day and a half whereas all the vaccinated were sick for about 2 weeks. nobody was seriously ill in any sense, your government scammed you just because they wanted to see if they could get away with oppressing you.

they can.

There is no actual vaccine for covid. There is MRNa therapy that is so ineffective, those that receive it still contract and spread covid. There is an effective vaccine for polio. That is why polio was eradicated, and boosters are not needed.

People like you are part of the brainless, castrated herd of NPCs guided by the homunculus that is the leftist ideology.

Attached: 1629234566686.jpg (2000x1123, 97.43K)

It’s either our government is really fucking evil or really fucking stupid. I don’t know which, but this push for mass vaccinations and boosters is INSANE.

Oh, these are some absolutely mean fighting words, what a sight to behold when a State gets all aggressive and relentless.

Because it can't kill you if you don't take it. Catch up, cunt

None of this shit was ever enforced where I live. Even at the beginning when I went into walmart they tried to stop me from going in without a mask and I kept walking. They eventually gave up and went back to being a cuck at the entrance. This shit had no teeth from the beginning, it only got this bad because enough cowards obeyed.

>we brutalize you for your own good, peasants
>:^)

Attached: cs lewis tyranny.jpg (1111x836, 629.64K)

our govt is going to back off. they are suicidal. no way will they watch the rest of the world regain their common sense and still attempt to triple down. half the country is on the verge of installing minecraft and they have to know this will all their glowie algos.

Attached: Screenshot_20211119-220332_Gallery.jpg (1440x1492, 1018.16K)

Honestly, every last motherfucker who pushed and continues to push these measures should lose their head. Literally.
These bastards should not be permitted to roam free after the agony they have wrought on their fellow man from their ill-gotten positions of power.

still waiting for the mandates against alcohol, smoking, fast food and american corn syrup

im flattered you guys respond so quickly to my posts. having a good day?

Of course he is, look at that psychopath smile.

>half the country is on the verge of installing minecraft
made me chuckle