CANADA TRUCKERS POLL VOTE NOW

thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html
>thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html
>thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/04/have-your-say-do-you-think-the-police-in-ottawa-and-toronto-are-handling-the-convoy-protests-effectively.html

Attached: 1593801149528.jpg (1080x1350, 103.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine the smell...

If Russians are better than Americans and Europeans, does that mean living like that is what they like? Can we understand russians at all?

>no option that says cops are faggot zogbots and truckers are based
why even vote?

>Toronto Star
>3 of the options are various shades of "durr truckers evil"

>No option to vote for the truth
Fuck the Toronto star

Do you think that
>tuckers are dum racist hick
>cops should kill the racist truckers
>cops arent doing enough to kill the racist truckers?
or
>you dont care about the protests but you do hate those white supremacist truckers?

About the same

And they are all losing to the pro-trucker option

Voted n bumpin

There is no option I would chose at all.

>pro-trucker option
Which one is the pro-trucker option

They have comments!

None

not a very good question desu..do they mean up till now or after the faggot shief's briefing

you literally copy pasted the options didn't you

This it's a loaded question. Where's the option for "police need to step aside and let truckers protest"

I don't like this poll, which one would you choose If you support the truckers?

>less than 400 votes per hour
Livestreams of the convoy are 10k watchers or more. We've already won.

Whats it like in kazakhstan

pretty much but I cut the bullshit out

pretty much but I cut the bullshit out
yeah they give many options that all basically equate to the truckers are dum racist hicks

Who is she?

Russian colony. Local Elites get in line to serve their russian masters. Whoever serves best will get power to enslave their own compatriots.

Also, a lot of comfy jobs for russians only.

Yes, Popo is doing a fine job.

I mean, obviously it ain't pro-trucker, but it sure makes them seethe.

Based. Voted.

mmmm

Attached: mono.png (510x496, 421.42K)