GFM is a jewish scam

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE RECENT EVENTS - THE "GOYFUNDME" SCAM STEALING OVER 9 MILLION DOLLARS FROM THE TRUCKER FUND.
WANT TO HELP? HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
- CHARGE BACK your money first,

- THEN fill out the "refund" form,

- THEN sue the fuckers.

Spread this information everywhere.
Watch out for JIDF, CSIS and other glownigger agencies pretending like WE are the glowniggers.

Attached: 1643754782210.jpg (1550x859, 564.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359711849/
Any
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359720960/#359720960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just deleted this thread about the charge back.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359711849/
Leave moderation feedback about abuse.
Any Forums.org/feedback

is there a FB page where I can said stuff like : I can no longer support any fund raising on gofundme because you stand against the self determination of my country. Never again will I support any kind of fund raising on your platform ?

I see it was also your thread.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359711849/

I see it's back and not 404, good.
I have posted the idea of charge backs to some blue check marks on twitter. They really don't like the idea of fraud when it works against them

Filing a chargeback is most certainly not illegal. Hasn't almost everyone done that at some point or another if they didn't receive a purchase in the mail? It also does not affect your credit at all, but it damages the vendor.

I had two threads active.
BOTH of them were about the GFM scam, one of them being considerably better than the other in terms of writing.

All my replies across threads are gone only because I told glowniggers to fuck off.

You mean this? It's shoad

I made the first one in response to the GFM scam being posted in the convoy thread.

The second one was made around 30m+ after while being considerably better than the last.

Don't see why any would get shoah'd, only reason is telling glowniggers to fuck off which implies there's jews using this website.

bump

This, there's no reason to request a refund afterwards though. A chargeback forces them to pay the money back and damages their reputation with the banks - that's it.

They are so brazen. I'd almost admire it if they weren't so fucking retarded lmao.

Attached: GFM_shill.jpg (2352x1939, 486.09K)

If the threads were similar it would make sense to remove one, but not both.
Leave feedback, it makes a difference.
Any Forums.org/feedback

Does anyone have a link to the other thread which also got nuked?

woah. Them sweet digits mate.

Attached: 1600881378822.png (767x564, 426.9K)

This?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359720960/#359720960

Yes. Thanks.

Fuck these kike mods.

BUMP
FUCK GOFUNDME

Bump

You should familiarize yourself with 4plebs and other archives. They are incredibly useful tools.

bump

This is the way.

Attached: 1644013699151.jpg (1024x1007, 151.37K)

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

Spam their support queues with BS and demoralization.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 6.55.31 PM.png (734x1408, 177.22K)

Thanks again - I'm aware they exist, though I haven't thought of using them yet.
Lotta shit going on recently.