Amir Locke Shooting

the police did yell "police" and "search warrant" but since they were waking amir locke up it's possible he didnt register what he had heard since he had been awoken during a deep sleep. he was also a chl holder, so he would sleep with the gun on his person or nearby since he was staying at a relatives house (he was visiting from dallas). were the police in the wrong for this shooting since he barely wa
s given the option to wake up and realize cops were entering and not home invaders?
youtube.com/watch?v=q_8PfwHP9I8

Attached: locke.png (388x253, 131.82K)

This is the police force America deserves
And it's also the police actions it will defend.

My only regret is that there was no NIGGER SUFFERING to enjoy in this video. Entirely too quick.

Attached: hideous.jpg (675x900, 119.55K)

it was also a no knock warrant which are controversial in the courts

Who cares? Why keep arguing over whether this shooting or that was justified or not. The Waukesha massacre was completely covered up. Had absolutely no impact on the public. No protests, no condemnations, no mourning, nothing. A Tucker Carlson segment, that's the most they got. At this point if blacks were really being hunted and killed for sport like BLM claims I wouldn't give a shit.

Culture war retard. "W-W-WUH BOUT DA, HOW BOUT DA, DA, WHUH BOUDA?!?!??"
Lmao this is why the white race is doomed.

no knock warrants are unconstitutional and must never be used to routine warrants like this.

but they really wanted to kill the guy, give them some slack

The sad thing is too many people don't give a fuck and would rather lick the boot and keep put in their culture war bs than actually oppose something that effects us all.

Wow. Fuck the police.

I don't care
he
a
coon

Wow, nigger lover.

>Won't someone please think of the poor niggerino
Who cares if some black criminal is killed by the cops? Whites are murdered everyday by blacks and no one gives a shit, why should we care about about them? I hope there's more no-knock raids

Attached: IMG_20220205_024947.png (600x734, 256.97K)

Any nigger can yell "PO-LEASE SURCHWARANT" after kicking in your door.

Attached: boom.jpg (214x249, 7K)

Armed terrorists break down your door screaming their catch phrase, they shoot the first person they see, are they in the wrong?
Come on now, the answer writes its self here, YES

Hating cops =/= loving niggers

Did you forget what board you're own? Nuance doesn't exist on Any Forums, only identity politics and culture wars.

in swat gear?

where did they got the key to open the door ?
i know they had a warrant but is it legal for them to break in using a spare key or getting the landowner involved ?

You're trying too hard, kid. The patrician Any Forums position is that niggers and police deserve each other. Police are mercenaries for the globohomo and groids the fodder.

It's legal to shoot cops invading your home under certain circumstances.

Yeah but also fuck.. you know.. ~them~ too.
You know who
The n-words

Fuck both. Both sides neutralize each other.. therefore fuck nobody.