Hunter Biden’s China Bank Records Subpoenaed

Will justice finally be done?
youtube.com/watch?v=tgOFGGtHxIw

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (1405x2000, 209.82K)

No

Remember when you guys thought Hunter's laptop was gonna ensure Trump's win, but all it did was show that Hunter had a fat cock?

Attached: 1623980583623.png (502x491, 111.89K)

Attached: 真理之旗.png (2880x1800, 138.29K)

Don't you have a trucker's protest to bitch about?

Attached: 习近平.png (1500x1875, 141.99K)

Attached: 李克强.png (1500x1852, 134.14K)

Attached: 栗战书.png (1500x1875, 133.62K)

Attached: 汪洋.png (1500x2069, 150.54K)

Imagine thinking that you're so well respected that everyone who pokes fun at you must come from a specific demographic lmao.

Attached: 王沪宁.png (1500x2069, 141.85K)

Imagine thinking.
I can see you are not accustomed to it.

Attached: 赵乐际.png (1500x2069, 139.92K)

Yeah I remember when hunter biden fucked his underage niece on a drug high and then got bribed from a zog government to buy influence from his father. So based!

Attached: 韩正.png (1500x2069, 144.53K)

Never looked at these two side by side before.
Interesting.

"Yeah, I have this crucial incriminating evidence but no one wants to see it or publish it despite the fact that the amount of money it would generate would be gargantuan."

Fucking dipshit.

If it had been one of Trump's sons doing the exact same thing, you would have praised them to hell and back though. You people are so fucking disingenuous.

Wow, real high brow shit, dude. Sure convinced me you aren't a schizo and that you actually have something of value to say.

Hope so. It takes fucking forever when it's an actual criminal dem.

It was seen and published tho. Ofc it was buried by the msm but they have always run cover for the neocon establishment. Funny that biden is threatening ww3 in defense of the very same country that paid his junkie son suitcases full of cash despite the US not having any defense agreements with said country isnt it?

It wasn't tho. Instead of make believe whataboutisim why not deal with reality?

Yeah, courts had their hands full, some crazy old faggot trying to find some magic voter fraud.

>its (((china)))
>no its (((russia)))

They have it and they just did nothing with it despite it being the most profitable story of the century, and best yet, it isn't even a lie, but they just pushed it aside?

Yes user. You act like all of Any Forums didnt see the pics. Are you really confused as to why the media would cover up a negative story about their preferred political patron?

So you mean to tell me, that even with the evidence making its way through Any Forums, an international board, and Biden having many enemy's around the world, none have used this information against him? Sounds like a lot of shit has to be blindly accepted to believe that.