What is Any Forumss opinion on no-knock warrants?

What is Any Forumss opinion on no-knock warrants?

cnn.com/2022/02/04/us/minneapolis-police-shooting-no-knock-warrant-amir-locke/index.html

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Seems unsafe for the cops, I'd be blasting immediatly if some retards bust down my door without knocking

Seems like it’s time to stir up race riots again in time for midterms and the dems have literally nothing else to run on.

based, especially when niggers get shot.

knock knock !

Attached: 1638228555577.jpg (400x400, 27.53K)

bro what does it fucking matter ((they)) can drone civilians and they gloat about Any Forums about how they can drop telephone poles on your mother from Outer Space

it's goddamned sudras in control of the military-government when it should be the Ksitryiya warrior-king Aristocracy

When you win a war you become the Aristocrat it is the fruit of war.

these little slav kike niggers won a fake Industrial Complex war during the dying god AEon and pretend to reign over all the civilians with their satellite beams and federal reserve currency

now they don't exist so what does it even fucking matter

no-knock warrants fuck you they are remotely transplanting my brain

and don't whine about my power i am Crates I earned my power because I was persecuted, and God loves the persecuted.

If it results in dead niggers then I am for it.

Why was that nigger sleeping with his gun if he didnt do nothing ?

guy pulled a gun they didnt knock but they did shout it was the police as they came through anyone who wasnt a dumb nigger would raise their hands and pray to god, niggers seem to think they live in the old america where they were slaves and you could blast *anyone* that came through your door but that would doesnt exist anymore (thanks niggers) so they try to do their best texas red impression and get vented like the retards they are

Nah. Not close enough to an election. Sad it happened though

They should be illegal. Also, if someone is defending themselves from someone smashing your door down, you don't know who it is. It should be a legal defense to kill whoever it is. Fucking TYRANTS should at least announce that they are glowniggers or cops first or get shot at back.

Shall not be infringed

I support no knock execution squads for all niggers.

THEM BOYS IN BLUE OUT THERE HOLDIN THAT LINE KEEPIN THEM FUCKIN TERRORISTS AT BAY OUT THERE THIS MOTHER FUCKER PROLLY SOME AL CAYEEDA RAGHEAD WITH A NAME LIKE THAT IF U AINT SUPPORTIN OUR BOYS IN BLUE U A GOD DAMN SAND NIGGER RAG HEAD TERRORIST YOUSELF ITS THAT SIMPLE BUD FREEDOM AINT FREE BUD THEM FUCKIN RAGHEAD TOOK EM FUCKIN TOWERS DOWN AINT NEVER FORGET THAT BUD

Have you ever seen a home invasion? It all happens very quickly and you won't have time to get your gun safe open.

Niggers was probably a drug dealer or something on top of that. The silver lining here is that a nigger was murdered and it sheds more light on the police state we live under.

I used to be against them on principle but after seeing the Burn Loot Murder mob destroy everything the last couple years, I want cops to have carte blanche on these retards. I'd rather have that then have my entire town burning to the ground

As someone who hates cops AND niggers, I am conflicted.

>texas red
Based big iron referencer

Oh oh another dead nigger

My opinion is when the police kick your door down while shouting "police with a search warrant" dont reach for a gun.

Who cares, im not a criminal

True true.. but you put a second thought about what goes on between wild animals. And that's what those two entities are.