We All Know The Draft Is Coming Back

What are your plans to get out of fighting?

Attached: draft.jpg (1200x675, 174.92K)

I'm an autistic schizo they won't draft me

Go to the woods. And probably die there a few weeks later. I don't care anymore at this point.

Autism
"Ehler Danlos"
Vaccine exempt

Drafts are for the hoards of undesirables. I'm safe

I'm most certainly not against fighting. But I'm not going to fight for the wrong reasons.

Attached: 1640116329086.png (1010x972, 1.01M)

>draft population, including women now
>military requires vax
>people that don't take it get dishonorable discharge and thrown in brig
good thing I already did my enlistment 20 years ago

>What are your plans to get out of fighting?
I think I'm too old, but if for some reason I get a call, I'll go. I have nothing better to do,

i'm 40 and obese. just do that.

If the draft was to be started again, the left would go back to being anti war and anti government in a half a heartbeat !

Attached: 1643851553788.jpg (383x384, 16K)

I’m pretty sure I’m too old, but if the people they’re trying to get me to fight are whiter than the guys next to me then I’m either switching teams or going full snack bar.

Too old. If I'm not eligible I can't get drafted.

If the US tried to draft me to fight against an alien invasion I would defect to the aliens.

I refuse to fight in any war unless we are attacked first and we are going to reduce their population to zero and take their land and resources.

I’m just upset they recently took females out of the draft, women voting are responsible for our current state.

>fighting for jews
hahahahahaha you fucking losers

No, because man bad

>Achilles tendentious in both feet
>Rhomboid spasm
>Chronic insomnia
>straight white male
Take your pick

I'm not white so I don't have die.

Good luck to the rest of you tho.

Attached: 1644031297171.png (1440x1951, 881.78K)

As much as I would love to see a draft clear out even a fraction of the zoomers, they will never do one again. They learned last time around that the draft just does not produce good soldiers and you can't really get away with cannon fodder with modern news coverage. Armies are just going to get smaller and smaller and more and more will revolve around drone combat and the like.

Show them my DD214, automatic pass zoomed faggot, sorry you didn't get in on the killing of sand niggers wholesale, sucks to be you! Enjoy the anal rape as a Russian POW

Broke niggers spics amd waps are first to go, imagine being this retarded

I actually dreamt last night they were recalling all honorable discharged US military back to service, and offering to backdate their service. (Example: So, if you have been out for 3 years, those years you were out counted as served.)
Then they still weren't getting enough so they started drafting and mandatory vaccinations and mandatory blood drives.