I hate my job

It makes me feel crushed, soulless, and stressed. If I could pull a trigger that would cause society to burn so I didn’t have to work, I would. But as it is now I’ll turn out as a homeless man who won’t have a chance to get women, so I have to keep working. The hope of a family is the only thing that keeps me going.

Attached: AEC4B44F-730F-4DB3-A9DC-2FEF5C689680.png (744x744, 522.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
youtu.be/HiFNt8nGffA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marry a rich woman faggot.

I wish I had a job to hate

you are here

Attached: beg meme.png (1116x804, 194.15K)

I doubt it's that bad, user. What do you do, and how old are you? I'm guessing mid 20s and middle management

I cashed out my 401k and am living off it until the world stops being garbage. Im completely checked out of the system.

As a new father let me tell you that it’s all worthwhile, I thought I’d never find purpose in this life but now it’s all so very clear.

post moar

How old are you I can hook you up with my rich divorced sister, but she is insane though

my kid just turned two and I watched him melt down for the last 30min trying to avoid going to bed.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (300x168, 6.81K)

Attached: 1DCD70FE-BF28-4AFE-9142-FD28450DDE82.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

Why don't you simply find a job you don't hate? Nobody is forcing you to work that job. You knew what you were getting into when you applied for the position.

I don't see the problem, user.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

How did he get past the first 60 seconds of tantrum? You should have put a stop to that

Hahaha mine is at the age where there’s no negotiation, only piss, shit and tears. Loving it all anyway.

Delivery driver for a massive evil corporation.

Bro I’m in my twenties, and I will marry your step sister if she can bear white children

So, about that family. Once you have them, take all of that stress and worry you have at your job now and times it by 100 as now you have actual people who depend on you to not fuck it up. You must be successful. That puts you that much more under the rule of your corporate or private overlords who sign your checks. Unless you are self employed and make enough to not worry about bills and such

>If I could pull a trigger that would cause society to burn so I didn’t have to work, I would.
Why
If you just quit and be homeless, you'd be just as starving and desperate as if everything collapsed, but it's easier to get resources.

It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

can you at least listen to music as you drive? Is there a tape deck in your van? If so, you should start exploring the world of music. Don't let the job stress you out, you can only work as fast as a human can operate and traffic will allow, they can't (and I'm sure don't) ask more of you than that. I don't understand where the stress comes in? What's so stressful about driving around and slinging a few parcels? It's all about perspective. Check out this guy, he LOVES driving round and delivering stuff.
youtu.be/HiFNt8nGffA

If you really don't think you can do it long term or there is no upward mobility, then find something else. But just remember, sometimes the grass isn't greener. However, I stayed in a job I hated WAY too long, don't make that mistake. There are better jobs out there.