Aus/pol/ - Canberra cringefest thread

>Canberra protest streamers:
youtube.com/watch?v=CLinuz9fNkc
fb.com/joel.gilmour1/
fb.com/RegionalRebel/
fb.com/TurningPointAustralia/
fb.com/australianfreeindependentpressnetwork/
fb.com/therealrukshan/ (Has returned to Melbourne, but will be back Tuesday)
>----------------------------------------------------------------
Current status of the Canberra "convoy":
>2 trucks
>No honking
>Speakers doing welcome to country before speaking
>Boomer Crowd singing "I Am Australian", the multicultural anthem
>Bosi in his camo

Attached: TaecoightWondo.jpg (1200x674, 65.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

servicesaustralia.gov.au/travel-outside-australia-rules-for-disability-support-pension?context=22276
covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCgmgPXR9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop calling it a vaccine. It's a "vaccine".

I love niggers

Fuck the truckers. They do NOT represent the broader view of Australians

I want a job. How do I get a job?

Attached: tfw a nigger stole my forklift job.png (602x576, 28.05K)

Lmao glowsi is mental. You're not getting 5 million people in Canberra you glowing retard

The key to undermining western democracy is to undermining the education system. The philosophy of Plato and Socrates are the cornerstones of western democracy.

Socrates was a great critic of democracy, he didn't believe the average person to be well educated enough to cast a vote, but in true egalitarian fashion he believed that it was encumbent then on the society to educate these people in morals and ethics.

Plato's republic furthered this idea that every citizen should be philosophically minded by promoting public education and social programs like paying the poor to attended the theatre.

This focus on public education as the cornerstone of western democracy is supposed to create strong morals and ethics in the broader civilization, the idea of universal forms and man's struggle to achieve the perfection of the universal form thru continuous improvement of man's understanding of himself.

True philosophical morals and ethics, have been stripped from the education system and replaced with Marxist Lenninist "cultural relativism" the idea that morals and ethics are not absolute and relative to the situation a version of Sophistry heavily curated to social control.

The solution. Teach children morals and ethics again, develop young minds to question their own opinions constantly in the persuit of higher truth.

Attached: 1643388489540.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

HOW TO LEAVE AUSTRALIA
>HOW TO LEAVE AUSTRALIA
Here is a check list for all the items you need covered if you want your application to be successful. Currently the best city for the unvaccinated is Sydney as you can go to work and enter private establishments.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING.
>Apply for exemption if unvaccinated or relocating for a period greater than 3 months.
I suggest in your letter/application you state you will not be returning and have no intent to return for a period of greater than 2 years this ensures that you are completely cutting ties and will be gone for a long period of time.
>Evidence of Application of Studying or accepting overseas Job Position.
This is a greater cause reason to let you leave, attending academic studies or a position of employment implies you will be gone for a long time.
Apply for a university or a language school in like a European country or some Asian country vwith loose or no restrictions what so ever.
Work on establishing yourself in the community and working on a permanent visa so that you're stable and safe.
>Teaching English Path
If you have a degree you can apply for programs like the ALT or Jet program for an Asian country this will give you the ability to work and move around countries a lot giving you a different experience each time.
>Coding Path
If you're proficient in coding you can get lots of remote jobs that may offer you the chance to relocate.
>Understanding Visa Requirements
Make sure you've read a lot about the visas you need to apply for, worst case you arrive in a country get past customs and now you're being detained for not having the correct visa.

>DSP Info Traveling outside of Australia
servicesaustralia.gov.au/travel-outside-australia-rules-for-disability-support-pension?context=22276

>Offical guidelines
covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia

What's the cheapest way to consume 200 grams of protein whilst on the dole?
I can get a dozen eggs for 2.50, 2 whole eggs = 12.7g protein.
Anyone here have cheap protein sources?

Just went for a cruise. Might cruise again later but idk

Attached: 1552306979944.jpg (2656x1494, 1.68M)

Praise Him

Attached: Praise Him Like You Should .jpg (1488x1488, 579.76K)

Get mogged

Attached: Defining a Minister.png (2524x1248, 2.73M)

Anyone here have cheap protein sources?
you vill eat ze bugs
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCgmgPXR9c

Protein powder & chicken breasts/steak.
Also why 200g of protein? You'll be shitting diamonds man, eat tonnes of fibre and drink water if you're gonna consume that much

Attached: 1612729033992.jpg (1284x2007, 1.65M)

I've been living under a rock for the past week or two and I don't even want to know what's happening. Everything is just a gay larp and faggots will always stand down in the end.

Shaddup chinky boy

Waste of time before the real riots. Dont get yourselves killed before then.

A substance impersonating a vaccine.

Just plug and play

Attached: 2b273f48-c1c3-48fb-8224-9a41ddd61ce4.jpg (750x1000, 163.6K)

You need bioavailable protein. Milk and eggs, bacons pretty cheap as are chicken wings.

>Fair Trade
Lol

Based

Attached: 1634473138767.png (744x1602, 1.06M)

Eat bugs you find in the backyard

Become a 1%er. Join the rebels MC. You may get to fuck aussie celebrities such as jodi Gordon.

Attached: 8002308-6543587-image-a-5_1546303144367.jpg (634x951, 90.47K)

Ned posting is so 2021

>Just posted a stale pic. Might post it again later but idk

Quit mirin gobbo

I wanna join a big gang

Attached: images (24).jpg (378x389, 30.28K)

>I wanna be a nigger
All you need to do is listen to rap music and do freestyle battles in some shithole rural town of NSW

I've always heard that rule is that you should consume 2X your bodyweight in grams eg, I'm 100 kg, so I'd need to eat 200 grams of protein. I can get chicken breasts for 11 a kg. What's the cheapest protein powder with most grams per 100?

>tf
>tp

Oyakodon. Eat shit loads of eggs and chicken. You have to eat all the eggs.

I'm getting my old Suzi back on the road today.

Canadian truck protest is pretty based.
Australian gayboriginal "protests" are bullshit nonsense.

Checked and based

Attached: Aussie Rain.jpg (625x446, 57.04K)