Trucker protest will only hurt restaurants

If the mandates are lifted the vaccinated will have nothing to do with you unvaccinated plague rats. Your victory is not a win at all since its a loss for everyone.

twitter.com/mikesbloggity/status/1489376256487481350

Either back off now and get vaccinated or business suffers even more.

Attached: no more eating out.jpg (743x403, 67.46K)

OH NO MUH RESTAURANTS
Is there a more useless """service""" than restaurants? I don't give a FUCK

>meme flag
>defend the system, elites, rich, politicans

i hope people like you will be mass slaughtered in camps

Attached: FKs3NGgXMAs8Axq.jpg (720x900, 123.18K)

Gay UN threads only harm Any Forums.

just my two cents, but I haven't eaten at a restaurant since they implemented proof of vaccination even though I'm fully vaccinated. fuck showing ID to eat at a restaurant. so really it would all balance out there eh bud

Oh look, now after 2 years of two weeks to flatten the curve, the meme flags care about small business! Get fucked.

Oh no a faggot will eat out other faggots' assholes less
But anyways

I stopped wearing my mask, told 3 cashiers I don't care. They laughed and rang me up for my goods. Then I said fuck Kenney, fuck Notley and most of all fuck Trudeau

Staff doesn't have to be vaxxed and they're actually handling your boomer consoomer chow.

Good. Cutting out expenses is something everyone should do.

Doesn't have any bearing at all since your 'vaccine' does not reduce virulence.

That Mike faggot from Calgary is a huge fucking dipper supporting loser. Try reading 5 tweets from that faggot.

The sooner you comply the sooner we can return to normal. This is for your own safety. You are not helping anyone by being this silly and afraid some truckers. Trying to resist is not a win at all since its a loss for everyone.

That's cool I have the same idea right now by not giving money to any company that requires vaccination.

>My two cents
Total value of this idiotic math. Suddenly half the population is no longer restricted. A handful of faggots will stay home. Undoubtedly the same faggots that ruin your night out.
That’s win/win retard. For everyone. Go cry in your sandbox.

Attached: 6A8D4284-03A8-4660-8160-7AAF00B8FF08.jpg (1170x1460, 1.22M)

These cunts (if they're not bots, highly unlikely) seriously just want to be dead. They don't desire life, simply put

An example of mass formation psychosis.

seething fed is seething
china is based
report all suspected western feds to chinese intelligence

Truckers talked shit but delivered nothing but piss and honks. Prime examples of people fighting for selfishness and people fighting for their lives fucking Kek.
You'll never be a chad.

As if these people even eat anything bug vegan food.
Only trendy faggot restaurants are going to close because of them.

I don't go to restaurants even after being x2 poison juice ...do it or lose your job but we're not forcing you..

My medical info is private. Feds can't even see it (unless you upload it to canarrive travel app)

Attached: 1643999299415.jpg (600x826, 130.46K)

NOOO not the heckin McDonaldino’s!!

The height of human experience, consciousness, being alive, etc. to these people can be boiled down to if they can go to a restaurant or go on vacation.

Holy shit, euthanize these fucking worms NOW, they are undeserving of life.

Then order take out dumbass

I bet restaurants will be glad when restrictions are lifted think of the losses in revenue they have suffered over these retarded mandates.

They are all over the place. You can't convince a crazy person they are crazy...

>talks shit on others
>hides behind le meme pirate flag
oh, the irony...

Now they care about restaurants?

Sometimes I hope all the schizo stories about the vaccine were true

I trust the vaccinated more too.
To die before me and really open the real estate and looting markets up.

>less subhuman liberal scum in public
Win fucking win.

Attached: 1643854412546.gif (400x266, 3.5M)

Restaurants in Texas and Florida are ROCKING.

OP is a fucking idiot.

1) shut the fuck up EU nigger

2) they have a pride flag, shut the fuck up

Then go out of business and fucking hang yourself, faggot.

The US doesn't need more service industry jobs. It needs less. FUCKING WOMEN CAN'T COOK and it's the only reason there are so many garbage restaurants

Attached: c18277bddf17b9759afd7da6f38d3283_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.07K)

Ah fuck it. I support the illuminati and their plan to depopulate. Clearly it's for the best.

>It’s fine if Miguel and Tyrone in the kitchen are scratching their balls and coughing in my order as long as they’re vaccinated

Attached: 1643855208209.jpg (796x1024, 152.84K)

Fuck you faggot I hope you vaxx cucks stay at home and choke on your takeout and dicks >:)

Attached: 1606672595403.jpg (720x960, 124.89K)

>i'm likely to out less now that vaccine restrictions are limited. it just isn't safe
>now excuse me, i'm about to fuck a nigger in a back alley and felch is cum out so i can lick it

Attached: 1643083254975.png (1000x1446, 368.6K)

Oh yeah, the hypochondriacs hiding in their rooms for the past two years are the ones who care about supporting and patronizing restaurants.

Attached: 1593475105580.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

sounds good to me

Serve your Canadian feedlot masters.. Profits over people. You really are human cattle.

Attached: FEEDLOT.png (1129x7762, 3M)

>vaccines work, trust the science
>I'm scared to go out if people arent forcibly vaccinated

meanwhile restaurants are already going under due to the vaxpass and reduced patrons, retard