(((Netflix))) with the bantz

>Carr said: “When people talk about the Holocaust, they talk about the tragedy and horror of 6 million Jewish lives being lost to the Nazi war machine. But they never mention the thousands of Gypsies that were killed by the Nazis.
>“No one ever wants to talk about that, because no one ever wants to talk about the positives.”

BRUH

theguardian.com/culture/2022/feb/04/jimmy-carr-condemned-for-joke-about-gypsies-in-netflix-special

Attached: guardian.png (635x569, 233.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7UVYwQz5_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The statement prompted laughter and clapping from the audience.

I chuckled

Attached: 1642362018334.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

jimmy carr is a national treasure and his entire carreer has been about telling offensive jokes but suddenly "OOOH not the jews!"

fuck off you kike cunts trying to cancell things that people enjoy

fucking gypsies and jews are allowed to be figures of fun

SATIRE IS ALLOWED

its not like jimmy carr has been promoting hate and racism for the last 20 years hes been on television fucking DAILY

FUCK OFF

In other news, Andrew Dice Clay may have made a misogynistic joke.

And yet, does he joke about blacks or directly about Jews themselves? I'd think not, those are protected classes in the UK.

jimmy carr is well known his entire career for telling offensive jokes

thats been his bit since his first routine

saw him live in preston 10 years ago doing dead baby jokes and shit

thats his entire thing

Heh

Right, but there are "offensive" jokes and then there are jokes about protected classes which are deemed completely unacceptable.

nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7UVYwQz5_g

I used to like Carr (for this very reason), until I saw him join the pro-vax pro-nannystate fag crowd.
My last DM, before my Twitter was mysteriously cancelled the next day, was a simple question about how hes managed to physically morph into a lesbian, over recent years
(props on the gyppo joke though)

Attached: 1633133099358.gif (250x195, 568.37K)

Kek

shelly was so sexy jfc

It's not even a good joke

Does he makes jokes about jews or blacks? No, so he makes safe offensive jokes directed at Whites.

Jokes shouldn't be told at anyone's expense, especially a people who've endured so much barbarity at the hands of white supremacists. Reporting you for using the k-word.

I remember there was a Doug Stanhope bit he literally called "fuck the jews" where he went on about their whining and other bullshit. Probably not on youtube anymore.

Isn't the special called "His Dark Material" or somesuch? I mean, it's right there on the label...

yeah amerifat thats why its satire and not just outright racism you fat fucking mong

doesnt surprise me that the ham planet come sin here and just yells "BUT HE DIDNT EVEN SAY NIGGERS!"

youre a typical americunt retard

>Jokes shouldn't be told at anyone's expense

wat

Alan Carr is stale and puerile. He is the McDonald's of edgy humor.

>alan carr

>Netflix hired the most offensive british man in the comedy industry
>is surprised when hes offensive
hwut?

He thought Jimmy's nice jokes in the South Park specials were unironically great

That disgusting show isn't allowed in our house. It's worse than The Simpsons, if that's possible.

The Holocaust is now off limits. The legend surrounding it is starting to die and lose any effect.

Kek, my family comes from Gypsies. This is funny af. Jewish people are just raised to be terrified of everyone.

I mean, it's dark and edgy but that's a spicy good one

>The gag was included in a trailer for the series, which offended one viewer when they saw it on the Comedy Central Extra + 1 channel in September

>1 viewer

Surprisingly based