Unacceptable anti-vaxx terrorists holding Toronto hostage now!

youtube.com/watch?v=IGkODvX6z84

Attached: 345752547254.png (1840x960, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyCnhQEtJFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good fuck that shithole and everyone in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyCnhQEtJFk

Attached: 1643598426203.jpg (680x680, 81.67K)

>Truckers
>Now Farmers
Absolutely fucking based.

Based FUCK Toronto the world would be better off if it was nuked into a glass bowl desu
>Ottawa too

Attached: canada_dystopia.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

based rural tractor drivers. i can relate to this shit user. only see these suckers in rural texas it feels like. lol a john deere in toronto? kek

When will he come out?

Attached: Screen-shot-2016-08-24-at-12.51.41-PM.png (702x695, 260.91K)

>When will he come out?
>When
bruh

Attached: canadas_pm.png (720x603, 637.5K)

Bump

2022 Punitive Expedition, Toronto

Forcefully apply tractors and field implements to the urban roadways and infrastructure of the liberal parasitic stronghold of Toronto.

Toronto should have been the primary target
Way higher leftoid concentration to trigger

Going there soon lads wish me luck

Attached: 1638230100178.gif (498x498, 373.46K)

>truckers
>farmers
hmm...who else has access to massive, loud vehicles? Construction workers? Bus Drivers? Limo drivers maybe?
Actual Train conductors offering support as they pass through cities would be pretty based. And any rich fuck with a plane or helicopter.

Attached: 1643056473542.jpg (2048x1536, 786.45K)

SHIPS!!!
we need boats of all sizes and makes
the more boats the better!!!

God speed fren

Attached: 1643599072672.png (2192x3912, 191.62K)

Oh, fuck no, not the tractor drivers!
Not the fucking Hard Working Canadians who feed us.

They are the ones that are supposed tk stay downstairs and ojt of the view of their city delusional comunist masters they serve, feed, clothe... Damn it, dont they know the upstairs downstairs etdicate.

In the good old days comies spent hours at their candlelight dinner tables with renound comies discussing inequality and their donations to the soup kitchens while the servants slaved on fifve hour sleep if luck all day and they were so good they even made sure to use back stairs not to be seenz and if any ever were seen they knew to turn towards the wall and face the wall with their head down while their comie virtue signaling masters passed so they dont have to look at them as they pass by, and the servents went on about their back breaking slave toil.

And now they dare the servents get in their fucking tractors and come out to thr cities where their comie uppeclass is, and be seen like this intrudin so visibly i terupting dinner time convo and onoine posts of their comie upstairs kind while they discuss social justice?

Hiw dare they.
Stay at the back of te roads invisible downstairs, do your toil and feed thr hypocrrts.
Don't you know the rules?

>Torontonians will take an experimental vaccine and willingly waste 2 years of their lives
>Lose their mind over access to a street.
Wtf is wrong with this city?

Good, burn that shithole to the ground

Just for 2 more weeks, we are all in this together.

Arbitrarily taking away the people's right and ability to move around and interact with their city is very clearly Castro Jr's job and apparently he hates friendly competition.

Attached: 1642815769559.png (1787x583, 305.36K)

Hello tittie jelly bear belly pepe good luck!
lol

Toronto is too full of leftist pussys I don’t see it going as well but I hope I’m wrong

>Farmers who feed us.
Fuck "farmers feed cities" campaign. All it is is lobbying for state funding and a monopoly on the price of food.

Based that they are in Toronto showing support for ending mandates tho. Will be difficult for police to get rid of the heavy machinery.

Turned away from God.

Attached: 2037.jpg (960x769, 637.2K)