JOE
ROGAN
AIR
ON
HIS
PODCAST
???

nobody seems to be able to answer

Attached: 1643313902201.jpg (720x720, 84.8K)

he said the n word, he needs to be fired

none, obvious left wing media hit job cancellation is obvious

The establishment decided he is a danger, so he must be destroyed.

noncompliance? omg so scary

The guy that came on after robert malone stating that the unvaccinated were the ones getting myocarditis. That was a pretty blatant lie.

the n word is no laughing matter

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 8d4ea82e37143bc5.png (614x614, 419.67K)

he said white people are ok

>It was the...uhhhh......you know.....look man he's just bad, okay?

Attached: 1643076478047.jpg (750x421, 71.29K)

>359723189

Attached: 1643834111923.png (697x747, 214.48K)

take it easy man

I've listened to Rogan podcasts where he had people talking about UFOs, disbelieving climate change, legalizing drugs, money, etc. and nobody really cared and no one was demanding government action to prevent "dangerous misinformation."
Also, are interviewers liable for what their interviewees say now? How can you talk about anything with anyone? If the person you talking to has an illegal opinion, now you're on the line for punishment. Fucking absurd. I'm so sick of all the bullshit, lies, pilpul, hypocrisy, and gayness. Just make it stop already for ducks sake.
Things didn't seem this insane in 2010 when I was in high school. If I only I knew how things would have turned out today.

None. He speaks the truth.
Which is why the leftist propaganda corporate media machine owned by Big Pharma is angry.

He's not following the script that they make everyone on all their media follow in lockstep to sell whatever bullshit to make the stonks go up and down on command.

None. Truth is misinformation.

are you dumb? he literally said ivermectin cures covid, this has been debunked a thousand times its literally misleading misinformation

COMPLY

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Repeatedly encouraging young people not to get vaccinated, promoting the false idea that you can 'work on your immune system' against a novel virus that your immune system has never seen before, promoting bullshit boomer treatments like Ivermectin, giving airtime to fringe antivaxx loons like McCullough and Malone, instead of the 99.9% of scientists that are pro-vaxx. You already knew all this though

Shill or retard? I will answer accordingly.

lmfao... Crying faggot meme

Nobody here, I'll answer:

Fuck you CIA. Echo - Mike.

Every single leftoid I've seen making a comment about him and Whoopi all share this fucking trait.
They have never ONCE taken in what they are judging. They never watched the Joe Rogan Experience, they never actually watched the view. To them it is a face and name the media told them to either attack or defend.
Sheep

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Be fired from his own podcast? I suspect he is going to go the way Adam curry went. If Spotify ever cucks out, he'll have a value for value podcast and probably make more money and become more famous.

TO THE JANNIES THIS IS THE PETER NOONE MEME AND FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME "CHANOLOGIZE" AGAINST NATIONAL AND SOCIAL SECURITY

Aphrodite once called me "Inoffensive nobody" so I hold fast to this title!

Oscar Zulu

now i have to explicitly address jannies because they think they are warriors and they think i am their enemy, because they are little slavic janitorial koolaid slavs drunk on slavic koolaid

Charlie Mike

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE MY CAR