The most evil man on earth

youtu.be/VYOEvurCVuk

Attached: larryfink.png (495x288, 170.43K)

checked who?

Attached: fink.png (1425x636, 259.06K)

Bumped for truth

t. investment industry fag

Attached: 1643768347078.jpg (640x479, 134.15K)

>jews
>men
Lol, no.

He owns everything. You will own nothing. Thats capitalism. Enjoy.

How is this fucker able to skirt monopoly laws? Do we even have monopoly laws anymore? I think I heard that Blackrock owns a controlling stake in something like 80% of all companies, not sure how accurate that numbers is, but it is pretty fucked up that this entity has decided that it can force discrimination against straight White males. "It's ok when we do it though", my ass...

How do we stop globohomo?

Monopoly laws only apply when a single company does all the work for a single sector/industry or when a single company single handely owns 100% of a lot of other businesses where nobody else can compete.
Example: Intel being the only chip maker, they had to share their technology with AMD
Microsoft being the OS provider for 98% of the world and then trying to make phones with an OS where they only had control, in fact the government forced microsoft to open their windows API or they would have been split into multiple companies.

The case of Blackrock is just a company owning 20% of every single company out there, there's no monopoly to be had, they are just a "minor" investor in these companies, sure they owning 20% of apple, 8% of microsoft, 4% of google, 15% of bank of america, 30% of vanguard (blackrock 2.0) is a nice way of finding loop holes around the law, surely, the guy is not doing anything illegal, inmoral and unethical? sure, but "not illegal", plus I'm sure the IRS is pretty happy with them, money makes the world go round

Remember when the countries of Europe in the 2010s wanted repossession of their individual national gold reserves out of COMEX and London Inc with a completion data no later than 2020 and gold was then reclassified as a AAA asset when the pandemic left china and before Basel III came into effect?

Pelozi-stock-trade levels of ingenuity and foresight

I know a Fink when I see one.

Attached: FinkLarry1.png (761x388, 63.58K)

Attached: 20200613.jpg (1080x1177, 546.4K)

#breakupblackrock
if you don't tell leftists exactly why we hate him, and just show them how much money and power a singular old white man (bite your fucking tongue, from this point on he's white) has, it could get some broad bipartisan support.

Insane hubris. Psychotic greed.

His name is literally Fink.

im now weirded the fuck out cuz i saw a photo of this dude 2 weeks ago and he looked completely different
the mandela shit is 100% real lol theyre fucking with our very reality
can i get off the ride now i wanna go back to playing yugioh in 2000 lol

lmao we dont even have laws bro
we have laws for the little guy that the few real law enforcement left enforce
you dont understand user anyone who was worth a damn and was going to fight back against these people died at least 30-40 years ago
weve been a fully corrupt country since the birth of the nation
it got way worse in the 1960s tho
then again in the 2000s
george bush in particular lol
and obama
honestly depressing being born in 1995
seeing like 10 years of decent society
like 6 if im being honest as 911 pretty much killed it

you can see the jew in his smile.

Attached: 1568336937780.jpg (631x380, 59.08K)

Here's the thing. You're nobody. All of you. A bunch of worthless nobodys. If your lucky, someday you will rise to the status of kike slave. You're not even pig slop. You're nothing. You can scream and yell and swing your fists but nothing will ever happen. Like trying to run or punch in a dream, you can't even attempt to function coherently. Give it a rest. Evil has won. It's not even evil if the winners say it isn't. Nothing matters. You lost before you ever started playing.

I really don’t understand why more people aren’t aware of what black rock is doing right fucking now to the US. It’s astonishing how stupid people are here anymore.

>you're worthless
>you're not even pig slop
>Evil has won
>it's not even Evil, if the Evil winners say it's not Evil
>you lost
Squirm more, moneybags
You won't buy your way out of this, even if you could

Borrowed time

Youre on it

Attached: 1603150589285.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)