Is IQ really genetic or is it lack of quality education?

Attached: 1_MZ096hqWUv6PYHa0ANXlpA.jpg (700x349, 48.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame
web.archive.org/web/20220122053102/https://cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/
blackinventionmyths.com/index.html#top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearly genetic.

Attached: globaliq.png (1272x800, 80.14K)

But for example, Asians have the highest IQ out of any race and their culture is obsessed with education and careers.

It's part genetic, but if you're deprived of food and proper parenting in childhood you'll grow up retarded regardless of genetics
Nothing to do with high school or higher education though

100% genetic, also slide thread

saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

Attached: NAXALT.png (1005x195, 43.27K)

and another
web.archive.org/web/20220122053102/https://cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/

China cheats. Don't believe china

don't believe Nigerians either

>IQ has nothing to do with education

Attached: download (1).jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

Right. Reading books isn't increasing your IQ bro

Yes.

cognitive dysfunction might affect it though.....

There's a lot of things that will lower your IQ. To make it higher is the tricky part

its genetic and is correlated to brain mass. Easily proven its just nobody wants to talk about it. There is also a correlation between dick size and brain size.. Bigger dicks don't need it. Its a strange thing but true and makes perfect sense. Smaller dicks would need to compensate with intelligence. Its brains vs brawn. The racial IQ superiority list looks like this

Chinese
White
Nigger

Jews are just mixes of the 3 races. They have tons of nigger dna going back 1000's of years but they also have white dna which is why they want everyone to think they are the smartest. Chinese are definitely the smartest.

Attached: 6536757656754.png (470x470, 186.39K)

As a father of two, I think it’s genetic. Both children were born in to our two parent household, both had the same teachers at a private school. One is just smarter than the other. One is testing 89th percentile, while the other is 96th, in the district. So both are fairly smart, but one is 7 points higher than the other.

That score is an aggregate across math and reading. My daughter scores 80s and 90s on math tests, while my son consistently scores 100% majority of the time.

IQ is set by the predominant systems of power so only groups who approximate those systems have high-IQ

How do you know their obsession with education isn't a function of intelligence? They have a better ability to plan ahead and thing long-term so they go for things that reward long-term planning

Google bell curve nigger

It's absolutely genetic, but that doesn't mean someone with a perfectly average IQ isn't capable of contributing in meaningful and productive ways.

I actually think the biggest factor holding blacks, or niggers as I like to call them, back is their lack of impulse control.

It's the catalyst for everything from poor retention rates in education, to crime, to poor parenting.

blackinventionmyths.com/index.html#top

Attached: 435y6u7r6i8oyu9pio[po.jpg (250x174, 7.73K)

Retarded idea man. You know dick size variance is minimal between races, like 1-2 inches at most
you think that's some BIIIG and game changing thing? Nah

Based smart son.

>They have a better ability to plan ahead and thing long-term so they go for things that reward long-term planning
You mean like the great leap forward resulting in the biggest famine the planet has ever known?
Or the one child policy that will be fucking them endlessly for the next 30 years?

Epic long term planning skills.

Simply epic.

Just like brain size dick size is also genetic. why the fuck are people so afraid of this fact? They are trying to force everyone to be the same trying to pretend like race doesn't exist.

>blackinventionmyths.com/index.html#top

nice website it's actually there
>Fastest Computer/Computation
Was Philip Emeagwali responsible for the world's fastest computer or computation in 1989? Did he win the "Nobel Prize of computing"? Is he a "father of the Internet"? No.
>The fastest performance of a computer application in 1989 was 6 billion floating point operations per second (6 Gflops), achieved by a team from Mobil and Thinking Machines Corp. on a 64,000-processor "Connection Machine" invented by Danny Hillis. That was almost double the 3.1 Gflops of Emeagwali's computation. Computing's Nobel Prize equivalent is the Turing Award, which Emeagwali has never won.

Is height genetic or learned in school?

This.

They could be average nations, there are actually kind of decent places in Africa actually where they are doing a job, it's all about discipline and order.

I have an high IQ, but never studied back in high school, never needed, my gf tho, was ultra disciplined but she was average. The result, she always had better marks than me, because she studied hours every day and because people actually value effort, something I never had to put, and affected me in my personal life too.

Both genetic and cultural

Attached: 1614629135754.gif (2970x2483, 858.87K)

>They are trying to force everyone to be the same trying to pretend like race doesn't exist.
Honestly it's fucking bizarre, same with gender.

People are fucking clowns.