Being mixed is a problem

french by mother algerian by father
look like an arab
born in france
parents born in france
white see me as a wog/non french
arabs see me as an arab that dont speak arabic and they dont like mixing + i dont give a fuck about islam so algerians dont see me as an algerian (even if france starts to look african nowadays kek)

+ my grandfather from father side was a traitor during the algerian war (algerian fighting for france) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harki

I also think one of my grandfather was a Vichyst, what the fuck is this genetic ?

Mixing is shit, now i just tell to arabs that i am jewish and i tell to whites that i am from a family of french settlers in algeria thats what i am mixed like that people dont break my balls.

It could be worse like being a chink mixed to a white however.

Attached: mixing.jpg (1067x1665, 179.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m sick and tired of you Dago, wop, goombah, Guinea guido’s going all over here and fucking up everything you touch, you dagos got destroyed by **Ethiopia** during Rome it was IBERIA who did all the shit for the empire while you wops were out there drinking having sex and doing drugs and being degenerate, Mussolini got his fat fuckinf face smashed in during WW2, your people are the absolute WORST of all nations in Europe and even fucking make Gypsies look good on occasion, Kill yourself, take a cactus and shove it up your Gagagool excreting asshole shaped like your most beautiful women (your dirty fuckjng asshole) and bleed the fuck out to at least give the world fertilizer, you dagos single handedly destroyed the labor movement and spread degeneracy and the most autistic forms of fascism around the world. Your genetics are weak, tired, fat, cowardly, and have fucking RUINED Argentina and now we have to clean them up from the TAINT of Italy. Sincerely, go slit your wrists vertically for most effect, goddamn fucking dago

Rush hour

lmao you're embarassing. Your father is based for breeding a French woman, not that that is unheard of in France

Attached: 4.jpg (1976x912, 572.68K)

And now for a magic trick.

I shall make the black father disappear for cigarettes in 3....

;D

they even lost against france whereas france was invaded by the germans

yeah physically its not that bad

kek

i dont get it

You could say you're Italian, also fuck you.

there is only on Any Forums that people see italians or spanish as niggers + je t'emmerde Pierre bien le remplacement ?

i will fuck your sister and you will be happy to see the castizos children of your goat fucker stepbrother

youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40

Attached: nafri jewish-dna.png (798x496, 431.51K)

Attached: bump.jpg (908x680, 75.61K)

kek, she must be american

>she must be american
She's not... just watch the video.

Go back

your video is not available

where? + there are also shitalians everywhere in this country

This is a private video... just sign in.

i look

this girl is a mutt

italian, spanish, japanese, nigger, north african, jewish wtf