Planet of the Apes Coming to a city near you!

Anybody else have a feeling ((they’re)) about to turn the nigger machine all the way back up to 10?

mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1489765451987144706

Attached: FDE2AAC1-A8B6-4376-AAB1-231BF29CE902.png (1125x2436, 2.69M)

BLM owners need a new mansion?

Fucks sake now they're gonna say niggers invented honking and taught it to the truckers

QRD on the new dindu? What did he du?

Couldn't have happened to a better city.

will the niggadry ever end bros

Attached: 1643435917226.png (720x455, 200.94K)

>niggers steal white man's method of protest
is there anything they won't steal?

>niggers can't stop stealing for even 5 seconds

Attached: 1643929563988.jpg (999x688, 679.43K)

I hate glowniggers so much it's unreal.

Their jobs?

Amir Locke literally did nothing wrong.

>wasn't on the warrant
>had clean record
>had conceal carry permit issued by sheriff department

Anti No Knock and pro gun people should join the protests. But of course you retards will make it about race and Shlomo will cash his check in at the bank as always

Based and underfunded niggerpilled.

Media will ignore BLM. It’s not an election year.

kek

It was a no knock warrant, and a guy got shot while sleeping on the couch. He had a gun, but it was legal, and he had carry permit for it.

They did this hoping to get arrested. They're then going to kvetch about the racist double-standard, not realizing truckers provide a valuable service, instead of being a cancer on society.

Cops now get us more nigger shit for months on end.

Agreed, but does that justify letting the Jews turn his death into a martyrdom with the full power of the media?

Is honking supposed to bring him back to life? Where are all the tranny faggots crying NOOO MY CAT GO POOPY?

At least truckers have a real fucking purpose. God I hate trannies and their never ending hypocrisy

totally agree, cops were 100% in the wrong, no knock raids should be illegal. zogbots are scum, etc etc
>But of course you retards will make it about race
the niggers make it about race. realize that they only come out and protest when one of their own gets killed. they also perpetuate the lie that blacks get killed more often than whites by police instead of actually looking up the stats. so in this case i will say fuck cops and also FUCK niggers as well

Cityfags deserve the Honka Lives Matter beep down that they're going to get.

i wonder how many of those vehicles are stolen

he was a good boy, he only had a gun and dealt drugs and shit.

This is where you stand in solidarity with BLM and promote pro gun and anti police policy. Nigs aren't your primary enemy, zog policy and zog police are. One battle at a time.

So basically somebody wants Minneapolis to burn again. Holy shit how do you execute a no-knock warrant on the wrong guy? It's not a regular police visit, these things are supposed to be planned out.

I hope they come to my white neighborhood where 90% of my neighbors are armed and hungry to kill niggers.

Attached: 16261195-6C63-4283-8EFF-35B84D026ECA.jpg (721x640, 504.63K)

These niggers have a short attention span. They don't have any plan or focus to pull of anything. They're going to block the roads and honk for a few hours before getting bored. Remember niggers only care about attention for themselves, not other niggers.

it was the right address. the couch nig was just staying there

>only had a gun
That's a constitutionally protected activity you effeminate loser.

don't let that cloud your vision. stand in line with them and make it about pro 2A. Say that blacks aren't allowed to safely practice the 2nd amendment. Turn the narrative around against the Jews. Say that these police policies are dangerous, unconstitutional, and primarily hurt minority group. Use the same co-opting tactics against them.

You won't do shit

Attached: 1618610650943.jpg (1125x1298, 227.41K)

Sleeping on the couch at a trap house? Nullifies the ccw.

That gun was legal, and he didn't have a criminal record user.

>B-b-but he crossed state lines!
Get fucked troon.

Too cold for chimping

>spin more jewish lies into their 80iq heads instead of making them face reality
no. niggers dont give a shit about the constitution. they care about being a victim and getting free shit.

>they care about being a victim and getting free shit.
That's' never stopped jews from using them to their advantage

I’ll invite the niggers in to fuck my wife so I can spend some quality time with my switch in my shed.

That makes more sense. I'm gonna withhold further judgement, no-knocks shouldn't be legal either way.

I done care he was a nigger

NICE

How about we compromise? Fuck cops and fuck niggers.

I mean he was kind of dumb holding the gun. picrel

Attached: Capture.png (1321x748, 760.45K)

you can jew all you want, i dont have the stomach (or the nose) for it

Libertarian conservatives love defending niggers

Nigger Convoy and Truck Convoy

Same typical nigger behavior.

They should. No knocks are retarded.

Das rite white boi, we WUZ da real truck drivers and shit. Every road is made of cotton

Attached: 74E1E057-84AE-4BDB-90B0-0502E041C675.jpg (500x500, 47.4K)

Permit or not, he was in his own house. Permits are an infringement.

Niggers are acting just like truckniggers.

Attached: convoykikes.png (680x850, 319.47K)

Attached: 1583989296525.gif (350x246, 818.71K)

Okay, fuck libertarians too.

I watched the video but didn't follow the story. I am just going to assume that the nigger was a criminal, because 99% of them are, even if uncaught yet.
There wouldn't be a random nigger killing police raid if the groid was a real dindu. Fuck niggers. the end

(((Who)) Could be behind this nigger behavior??

I'm just reporting what I hear user. It's going to be shitshow

Then you will be alienated by both sides and get exterminated by Zionist death squads like the fucking retard you are.

WHERES THE FUCKING WEBM
50 FUCKING THREADS AN NOBODY CAN POST THE FUCKING VIDEO

>implying nigher rioters and cops don't work for the same side
Amazing.

Protests are 100% justified in this instance.

SeeIf you don't use blacks as a political tool the other side will and you will lose.

dat nigga George Washington Carver invented tha diesel engine. yee dat shit run on peanut oil

>taking a nap when you're woken up by a bunch of gun wielding maniacs.
If you don't reach for your gun you have a cuckold mentality

We’re not idiots who can be manipulated you cracker

NOOO DON'T COME TO THE HECKIN SUBURBS!