Common law

What the difference between Common law and Civil law? And other legal systems too?

Attached: legal systems of the world.png (1200x630, 364.08K)

Common law is for white people and is based on legal precedent in the judicial system rather than the dictates of some cunt in a palace, or a chancellery or a Kremlin.

Don't be a faggot and do a google search first instead of coming to an Armenian poetry forum

common is between you and your neighbors
civil is intervention by a jew

The real answer?

Common law is based on natural law. There’s no defined set of principles, only principles we inherently recognize as valid and we latch on the easiest way to explain them. Which is why the common still uses Latin, since a lot of these notions of “natural law” were first expounded by Romans. I would read “Law, Legislation and Liberty” by Hayek to get a proper analysis. It’s quiet interesting user

Ignorant post you nigger. You’re on a fucking discussion board you newfag fahgot poutain

Whereas civil is bound to the four corners of their pronouncements. All laws are codified. But it doesn’t cover everything and is more likely to loopholes. Also, more controlling. We live in a civil law society based on the common law.

Law is basically the basis of all philosophy, the question was the difference between common and Civil law though, you failed to address this question and so your reply is dismissed.

Civil law is just Roman law. And common law borrows from it, which is why they're always using latin phrases.

No I provided a distinction. We live in both jurisdictions in Anglo countries whereas most of the rest of the world uses strictly civil law which is pleb tier. Common law recognizes the sovereignty of man as the basis to society. Freedom = organization under common law.

Common law requires a knowledge of the Old Testament to apply it.
You NEED a Biblically literate executive, legislature, judicial and jury system.
To arrive at that you need a Biblically literate population choosing those individuals.
On top of that, you need responsible people.

Hence, only White male property owners could vote.
We should ass heterosexual with living children to this list after we kill those who have stolen our government.

Attached: Politics rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 467.96K)

Anglosphere chads vs the rest.

You should ask for a refund for those law classes.

The only law I care for is the law of fucking leafs in the ass. I am not by any means a homosexual, at least not by French standards, but penetrating the tight anus of a dick-sucking, Trudeau-voting Canadian, the most cucked nation on Earth, is the only joy I have left in my life. Fuck you and the nigger bastard uncle that made you

Attached: 74983673948679g.jpg (247x204, 12.77K)

common law is for retards who cant write actual codes of law and rather base their law on a totally dumbed down sense of jurisprudence that they call “precedents” AKA: ultimately judges can do whatever the fuck they want with retard tier reasoning, SCOTUS judgements are no joke some of the worst shit i’ve ever read; whereas civil/continental law is based on actual written laws and judges base their judgment and reason strictly to them. i’m particularly fond of german jurisprudence, schmitt is completely based.

t. actual lawyer

Civil law is Roman statute which discounts various Common law precepts based on a tradition of precedent
This was based on the rulings of juries and judges
Concepts of equity and presumption of innocence to name Two have been incorporated into other Codes But originated with common law
They continue to diverge since common law has powers of interpretation that make it superior to statute in certain Ways Unless specifically legislated against, Which is extremely difficult since many laws rely on that interpretation

How am I wrong?

Sounds cucked. Monarchy is superior.

Common law
>no victim no crime
Statutory law
>whatever government says obey

You're probably not. He must be a kike. Feds sowing doubt.

>whatever government says obey
This sounds based.