NEW TRUCKER FUND LETS GO

tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/

>The Canadian Bitcoin community would like to have a second financial access point for #FreedomConvoy2022. Legacy financial infrastructure can sometimes be politicized and clamped down upon, whereas Bitcoin is a truly censorship resistant method of communicating value. Don't allow your voices to be silenced, and don't allow your financial sovereignty to be trampled upon.

SHARE THS EVERYWHERE

Attached: honk.png (594x467, 69.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs
twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1489772448535003138
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
btctimes.com/news/bitcoin-fundraiser-canadian-truckers-gofundme-suspension
bitrefill.com/buy/esso-and-mobil-canada/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>.in
This is a scam isn’t it?

Already dropped 10k
youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs

chances of scam: 100%

Good morning sir

Wait until the Truckers make an official announcement. Hold your bucks until then.

>I'm itching too

Attached: Gofundmefuckyou!.png (1265x617, 75.83K)

Just give cash to the truckers.
Don't get scammed again, the kikes will find a way to fuck this up too.

SIR PLEASE REDEEEM

This plan works too if you can!

Cheers user.

Attached: Archer.png (1024x936, 1.13M)

HELL YEAH CANT WAIT TO SEND ALL MY MONEY TO SOME RANDOM DIPSHIT ON THE INTERNET BRUDDAS

Attached: 1626529427588.jpg (640x480, 44.58K)

fuck u

New place for the fund
twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1489772448535003138
The real one
fuck OP

>tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
I fucking hate crypto scammers so much. It take a real piece of shit to scam those who are fighting for freedom.

Griffters everywhere, Arthur Currie says wait until the convoy organizers make a statement

Attached: Arthur_Currie.jpg (1169x1500, 1.62M)

Yeah I'm sure the truckers are gonna be able to buy gas with fucking bitcoin. I hate cryptotards so much.

Yes.

Oy Vey. Give me another 11 million dollars, you stupid goyim. Trust us, all your money will go to the Freedom Convoy for Greater Israel. Give us your shekels now!

Attached: Happy Jew.gif (501x585, 211.89K)

you will burn in hell, also checked

its not a scam. the Bitcoin funds are held in a joint contract address by some of the most credible people in the Canadian Bitcoin space. btctimes.com/news/bitcoin-fundraiser-canadian-truckers-gofundme-suspension

Bump

And yet here we are buying gas with fucking bitcoin

bitrefill.com/buy/esso-and-mobil-canada/?hl=en

Wen rug ser?

How do we know these people aren't antifa and set this up IN ORDER to have it stolen and then they can blame gofundme? Why wait for them

Fakin blady basterd!

oy vey this student of Diogenes the Cynic is a real problem for us!

Attached: 1643995729239.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

yes put crypto coins into some random fucking website linked on Any Forums. Anyone who donates to this is retarded.

fag

There's BTC terminals all over the country. People can pull out cash if they need to.

It's a scam retard.

Believe us goyim, your money will be safe in the unfalsifiable blockchain and our wallet impiratable, because, ultra secure. Mazel tov. Nothing will happen to your money. We are not the chosen people for nothing...

Attached: Trust Me Goy.jpg (1200x572, 117.83K)

yes, report OP for promoting his rugpull