Should I be a cashier at Walmart?

I'm the guy who posted yesterday about being well off and self-employed and wanting to try wage slaving again to gain appreciation for my station. One of you recommended I apply to Walmart. They called me back today. I don't even think I could larp as a cashier though because my arithmetic skills have always been bad.

You guys are a board full of people with principles and honor so it's best to ask here. Anyone got any advice?

As an ancillary question, what do you guys think of the recent snowstorms rolling across the usa and the infrastructure issues it's causing?

Attached: 1372611518429.jpg (858x536, 73.93K)

You are an asian i am 100% positive

black actually

Fifty years ago arithmetic might have been a useful skill for a cashier, but today you scan, read the display, take the EBT card, tell them that it doesn't cover their beer, and wait for them to pull some wadded singles out of their nasty stinky bra while keeping the Froot Loops and Pork Rinds on the EBT. You'll do fine

Captcha:VWANG

thanks, that helps. Do you think i should work at a warehouse instead though? i really want a shitty awful job so that i can stand up for my coworkers when they are mistreated since their lives are on the line

>Do you think i should work at a warehouse instead though?
Only if you're a woman. It's about time we had universal suffrage when it comes to the horrible burden that workplace accidents resulting in deaths has put on men.

i haven't seen a cashier at wal-mart in a few years. is that still a thing? it would be cooler to get a job cleaning up dog kennels or a machine shop. at least that way you could meet new people that have neat skills

>arithmetic skills
nigga u just swipe the barcode across the laser
biggest maths-based thing you gotta do is be able to read a number

kike

Cashiers are women.
You'll be a stocker.

I think you're a gay faggot who just wants attention and doesn't need advice about what dumb fuck job to choose. Also they manipulate the weather with HAARP. Obviously.

never work for someone else unless you absolutely have to

>self-employed
How do I do this?

>t. former walmart store manager
fuck any skills you have its walmart
only skill needed is having a pulse
show up and deal with retards and get paid

I live in a 99% white town but yesterdat at Walmart there were TWO different black people working there. Do they hire on race alone?

Attached: 1629342410908.webm (720x300, 388.41K)

Mow lawns or something

I mean sure. It'll certainly make you appreciate owning your on business. I could never work for a big Corp again. I will always be an entrepreneur.

they will hire anyone who applies and can return a phone call
turnover is well over 80 percent

Fuck Walmart. at least do something meaningful while you larp.

Maybe become an apprentice tradie in any field

A friend of mine bought a stump grinder for trees. Contacted a bunch of landscapers and tree cutting services and gave them his card. Dude is making money and his phone rings constantly. He’s pulling in $80k a year after a year.

You're well off and self-employed so you don't have to work at Walmart. What's wrong with you. Keep doing whatever you're doing.

Retail worker here, if you have an iq above room temperature DO NOT DO RETAIL
Only exception would be hardware stores because there are no niggers (some decent black tradesmen though) and no women
Go to college, get a good degree (cs) and spit in the face of every wagie you see

Nigger