How horny are burgers for war?

You know damn well most can't even point to where Ukraine is

Attached: UhOhStinky.jpg (1054x1572, 447.87K)

A lot of us are very uninterested except for the neoconservatives at the news networks.

The whole country left and right think Joe Biden has dementia. The rest of the DNC is a scam, the GOP at least doesn't try to mask their stupid ideas.

as an American i'm tired of war.

half the GOP is complicit, the other half are imbeciles who don't know the game is over already.

I'm often horny. Never for war. I have an insatiable sexual energy that courses through my veins daily. I can't even sleep without first masturbating at least once a night

I just wish I could find a girl who shares my nymphomania

I can't wait to drink vodka in New Moscow

We just got out of a war what the fuck do you think?

You mean Constantinople right?

That's our main thing. It's based. I love blowing up nigs with drones.

I want to drink vodka in Red Square(soon to be Freedom Square) and beat Russian women while I do it

Attached: 00000163-4640-d3e2-a1ff-564483af0000.jpg (3072x1728, 584.15K)

Is that what we’re going to call DC?

no one outside the political class and their media whores care about ukraine
and no one sure as shit would volunteer to die for it
will be great to see how the wokester army does after purging out patriots and Christians
as long as the RF can counter the tech, it will be lolz

Those with power in our countries are frothing at the mouth. So things should be very interesting. Expect a lot of bullshit and then some.

Burgers? Not so much. Biden admin is fucking desperate for one, though. Russia getting access to what alot of U.S. politicians were doing in Ukraine is their doomsday senario.

>premature false flagation
Oops!

Attached: 1618707021569.jpg (719x935, 872.97K)

Who are you?

Bretty horny atm desu

It's not that Americans like war, it's that they're really scared of the boogeymen the government dresses up for them.

Burgers are against it, politicians on the other hand...

>'s not that Americans like war, it'
WRONG. Faggot. Who ever doesn't want to do a war is gay

Yep. I wish we could solve our media/deep state problem but that isn't likely to happen.

(((Bloomberg))) I'm sure it's just an innocent mistake.

Na, they have toyotas and AK47s, we are fucked

>Burgers are against it, po
Lol homo

This. I'll gun down Russian and Chink civilians for Uncle Sam in a heartbeat, just fucking send me goddamn cowards

Jewberg wants to pump mic stocks. So they drum up war fears. Also prob tried shorting US markets.

No you wont, you're a gay pajeet who does shill work for the cia online for $2 an hour at some shitty offshore company.

Extremely horny but for war with our government, not a foreign nation.

Kinda like how it was reported that WTC7 had fallen while it was still standing in the background.

I mean if you really wanna get vaxxed and sent to some shithole to die for them go for it

>he doesn't know about poo mercs
Lol

>mean if you really wanna get vaxxed
Almost worth it for the chance to hunt down non Americans in their little cuck shacks and turn them into pink mist. God I'm getting a half chub just thinking about it

At this point I'm just ready to paint the streets. People want to be so scared maybe we should give them something worth fearing.

Gonna get those pretty euro lips fucked if you keep talking like that, trash.

>thinks his mobility scooter can make it through the russian winter

You do understand that the enemy would be russia and not sand nigger tribesmen, yes?

>>thinks his mobility scooter
You mean my Railed Ruskie Raper 9000™? Yea, I'm thinking I'm good.

Not much of a difference between snow niggers and sand niggers bud

I'm like November 72nd of NNN ready to buttfuck China all the way to the almost great wall

Attached: 323180B3-7BD0-47E1-9FED-335504236784.jpg (471x388, 26.78K)

most of us dont want it. ironically the only people who are average citizens that want war are never-trump libs who still blame putin for trump and thats the only reason they care. most normal people dont want another war.

Please Vlad nuke DC.

Yea I'mma bouta red dawn these niggers

Those dont come with 4x4, and the battery can only take a 400lb whale 2 miles, nice try fatty

Of course ((they)) made a "mistake".

the only war between RF and USA that can happen is a nuclear one. neither your owners nor mine want that, they like their ivory towers and rape islands and will do anything to keep them intact.

elites are constantly horny for war
plebs generally just want to get back to making money

Attached: 55132533589e7dbc23615a61bfa98d9cd2cbdc361c49831fc8f24e2edf4af12e.jpg (758x316, 34.81K)

we dont. dont listen to the media or any other retards. we dont want war with you ivan. all the real americans know you guys helped up during our civil war and we want to be bros again.

Americans haven't wanted to go to war since the 30s. The jews have taken over and manufactured consent for us.