>Is a "communist" country

>We set them on fire for 10 years or so
>80% of the population loves the United States

I don't get it.

Attached: Vietnam.gif (1412x2416, 755.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-that-love-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=evXzlAa7ZFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're not communist Vietnamese. They're Vietnamese communists.

and the Vietnam War was a war against Nationalism

Then why do they love Trump?

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-that-love-americans

My Vietnamese girlfriend loves the fact that I voted for Trump twice (in 2016 and 2020).

Viets are conservative. I had a viet gf too for 7 years. Her brothers, uncles, cousins were all conservative Catholics.

Mine doesn't have a religion, but she does believe in reincarnation, and did mention God a few times, but maybe because her grandparents were Buddhist?

What I want to do is to convert her to Catholicism someday, but when I told her to try to read the Bible, she told me that she had never heard of it before. I still love her to death and I see myself marrying her and starting a family with her, but I would like for her to at least read the Bible to start of with. She is the most conservative and moral girl I know, and the last thing I want is for her to not know God's truth.

>80% of the population loves the United States

The power of Jew media brainwashing in mutted states. No, they don't you dumb nigger.

We could have fought them for a century, they share a land border with China. There is always a bigger fish.

Attached: mcdonalds.png (565x445, 132.81K)

Geopolitics makes strange bedfellows.
We both have issues with China and therefore end up being allies to a degree.

Heh my dad is a Vietnam era Marine. Yet, Iron Triangle, Danger Close Napalm, Zippo Lighters to hooches, the whole da nang thing. I asked him if he'd go back just to do the tourist thing and he said I a heartbeat. He still has loads to buy in those slim sluts

*Yet

He saw some shit

Fucking bug words
Tet

youtube.com/watch?v=evXzlAa7ZFA

A rare, intelligent post.

because trump is tough on china, at least in image.

>Catholicism
catholics are largely liberal and hispanic.

>is a sea horse

Like china they stopped being anything more than commie larpers in the 90s. As for the rest the answers you seek are in the south china sea. Half the islands china wants to take over are owned by vietnam. They actively fought over them before.

How much immigrants to usa? Or does mass immigration breed contempt in the original and home countries?

A few here. Not a lot though.

My girlfriend is saving up to come here, and refuses to have me pay for any of it.

This
You forget that half the country was allied with the USA and many of those people are still alive today.

Also a huge number of Vietnamese live in America meaning the cultural connections are pretty strong.
Many people love the french as well even though they were pretty brutal.
I guess good aesthetics goes a long way.