BLM is organizing a Ottawa trucker style protest in downtown minneapolis

The niggers are mad and doing ottawa style car blocking the road tactics in downtown minneapolis over the police shooting a nigger pointing a gun at them

woke.net/

Attached: ergg.png (1499x759, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/now/pennsylvania-teen-had-hands-police-220540745.html?guccounter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=a0G_X17nRXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Judge who signed a property seizure warrant and cops that excuted the warrant has name and an address. This is retarded.

Honk pandemic

>ottawa style car blocking
Monkey see, monkey do.

This. Why punish random people? We are all potential victims to insane lethal impromptu Simon says games and we’re all tired of this dystopian hell. Please go after those responsible and leave us fellow victims alone.

This is great because it will just further show how much of a bunch of hypocrites the tranny left is.

>niggers with cars
Kek good one.

There's no way niggers won't get violent. Plus BLM is all about Muh chants and Muh speeches from minorities. They can't embrace the honk. They'd drive themselves into menticide.
Also saged.

You are quickly learning how a useful idiot functions, but knowing that fact is completely pointless.

not content with bikes, tax money, and everything else under the sun, niggers stealing the white man's idea as well, eh?

I hope "Ottawa style" becomes a term in protest lingo

yeah whitey gunna learn tonite

Honestly I'm not even mad.

But unlike the white truckers they won't be able to even spend a single night out in that cold

This also happened today:
yahoo.com/now/pennsylvania-teen-had-hands-police-220540745.html?guccounter=1

And this a week ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=a0G_X17nRXM

But of course the (((media))) latches onto the dead nigger and promotes it...almost like they wanted it to happen.

>Please go after those responsible and leave us fellow victims alone.
A victim is/was prey. Always.

Attached: 1643528379932.jpg (1023x599, 107.25K)

This. Both left and right should stop doing general protests and start targetting individuals responsible for whatever injustice was done.

Don't care, not my problem, hope they burn some more stuff down.

Attached: yaawn.gif (500x289, 872.63K)

This time i really wish they would not chimp out. This matter is not about race, it is always about class.

Protesting what? Niggers don't get handled with kids gloves enough?

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY ORGANIZE ALL THESE HONKING CARS THIS FAST IS MY QUESTION WHAT IS GOING ON

So
Is this BLM protest terrorism or not?

>HONKING CARS
Yeah where the fuck did they find so many honking cars

The more the merrier

Attached: WinnieThePoohTS1989.png (1300x1273, 1.54M)

Blocked.

WAS THE HONKING A CIA OP TO TEST NEW PROTESTS METHODS FOR BLM TO USE?

this guy who calls himself a journalist also asked for a judges dox

TOP KEK

Monkey see monkey do.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

>niggers freeze to death attempting protest
lol

All those cars are gonna get smashed though

In the last month or so I have determined that Poles are unequivocally the most based posters on this board.

It's too cold out still, the chimping season is far off so expect this to fizzle out

They could say the same thing about your little chimp out on Jan 6th and the Canada truckers. The police didn't steal the election and regular Canadians did not pass covid policies and mandates. You're ALL trogs. Both sides are useless when it comes to pushing back.

Oh, so that is where the gofundme money is going.

Poles are the mightiest race in the world

nigger driving on the sidewalk

Attached: ewfwefweg.png (898x630, 997.78K)

>Why aren't niggers more reasonable?
user, I...

Attached: critical-race-theory-activist-expose-far-left-ideology-1311021.jpg (620x340, 45.57K)

no its mostly peacful

Attached: cnnfierybutmostlypeacful.jpg (300x168, 10.61K)

they do these protests for the slight chance they get to rape a white woman not for any justice

50 car pileup. Fire spreads to building. Fire trucks can't get through.

City slicker bros this can't be happening...

Chimps just chimping out. Hope they burn that shit hole down.

Tell you what: I'll care about this dead nigger when there's justice done for Duncan Lemp. Why have we still not seen bodycamera footage? Why have no cops been charged or investigated? Why did media either bury the story or justify his murder? When you can answer these questions I might be bothered to care about this new nigger

lets collect license plates

Attached: woefw.png (215x112, 41.02K)

You are all fucking hypocrites, you don't have to like the guy, but he literally was executed by the cops just for waking up

Attached: efd28569aa409a79aeb6f4ddf417eb361ff35b5463bb173b7ae5cf60d42cd8e4_1.jpg (1080x1260, 130.61K)

The honking will continue until morale improves.

>downtown minneapolis
close down minneapolis
no one notices, or cares

>BLM
They are just niggers who bought the bullshit and now think that if they scream BLM they get support.... OR it's reverse psychology and trying to drive real protesters away because they don't want to be associated with kike's pets.

So that's what the helicopters are all about

These niggers have no fortitude. They're going to get bored after a couple days because they care more about social media likes than their own fellow niggers. This is a nothing burger faggot.

wonder how long before they start shooting at each other

Those Honkas probably stole the cars anyway.

ya nobody really goes downtown anymore these niggers are dumb

Feel the same way about Duncan Lemp? Hold those killers accountable, and I might give a damn about this nigger

Man I wish i could have been a roman centurion at that time and place must have been kino to do all that crucifying

I give it an hour before someone dies or they start burning businesses and/or cars.

they said they are leaving soon lol they gave up its too cold for the niggers

More likely a gun fight starts and someone uninvolved gets shot.

Second one is a suicide by cop. He faked pulling a gun on purpose, you see it on the video.

I'm sure the PD would be dealing with a record amount of stolen vehicles tonight kek

Blacks would've been killed off ages ago if they were actually calculating enough to focus their vindication towards those responsible for their misfortune.

ITS ALL READY OVER!!!
LMFAO
UN-ESSENTIAL HONKLETS!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!!
Is there anything non-Whites do that hadn't been done by Whites already?
They copy every single thing we do

Of all the awful triats that come with non-Whites this is by far the most annoying

We’re not all dumb user

kek underrated

more license plates

Attached: eowifw.png (692x448, 372.44K)

A few hundred thousand people could effectively shut down an entire country by simply loading their cars with food and water, parking in strategic locations, and continuously honking until their demands are met.

lol

99 for ni99ers
i like your styles op

Yeah I know, it still just seems like crazy overkill and intimidation to me...you really gotta surround a guy walking down the road with 20 officers?

>We’re not all dumb user
I assume that you're a based black man and not a nigger then

>focus their vindication towards those responsible for their misfortune

Attached: 26A652C6-9F25-475C-B4D0-09DC49F3C04A.jpg (640x763, 67.29K)