>Question Period:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRMMJGMJfbs

>CONVOY ORGANIZER INTERVIEW:
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRkzoeAXKl

>TRUCK CONVOY LEADER HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=elEOtg8dNT0

>FOLLOW THE COUTTS BADASS HERE
twitter.com/buperac

OTTAWA POLICE: No injuries, deaths, riots, theft or EMS interruption.
NUMBERS:8-18K people, 2-3K semis, thousands of other vehicles. (1:32:00)(SECOND CONVOY ARRIVED AFTER THIS, UNKNOWN QUANTITY)
youtube.com/watch?v=6XISC52lOjo
>DONATION PAGE:
gofundme.com
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) finally arrived to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
Justin Castro threw gasoline on the fire then threw some more by pretending the convoy is the police problem.
Quebec is suppose to have a protest starting today going into Sunday
Cops 0 - FREEDOM CONVOY 3
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination or testing.
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>Alberta lifting restrictions
archive.today/eiDsq

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid.
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Don't let Ottawa have all the fun, start or join a local HONK!
>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/
Please follow the rules above!

Previous Thread >> 359647974

Attached: art pepe tison shill (1).png (866x650, 974.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1489602087226949635
mobile.twitter.com/MDVancleave/status/1489772417341968391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1489602087226949635

Enhanced intelligence operations and investigations: National, provincial and local intelligence agencies have increased efforts to identify and target protestors who are funding/supporting/enabling unlawful and harmful activity by protestors.

Investigative evidence-gathering teams are collecting financial, digital, vehicle registration, driver identification, insurance status, and other related evidence that will be used in criminal prosecutions.

Attached: Peter Sloly.jpg (800x852, 97.96K)

>1 trillion honks
Lol still only one quadrillion honks? How long has it been stuck at quintillion honks? 4 minute? 5 minute?

I accidentally put Gary in option

Fellow island bros, I can't wait for tomorrow. I can feel it in the air. I will be plastering these all over downtown Victoria

Attached: IMG_20220204_172505_1.jpg (3024x1601, 709.43K)

where’s the rally point tomorrow Vancouver bros

i got you OP, one sec.

also,

Attached: Rorschach.png (1099x777, 974.07K)

here OP

Attached: file.png (694x776, 326.6K)

this will put impetus on the card companies to invoke a similar rejection via trudeau. if the companies did a similar move as go fundme did, then it's not long before much more escalation because the people loose faith in the financial system due to it doing its woke gender reveal to them. if they don't do this, then it mean people will think they got a win and start pushing harder. both directions of this goes to a large tipping point.

Attached: file.png (1779x809, 129.22K)

Attached: file.png (793x443, 612.36K)

Mine ears have heard the glory of the HONKING of the Lord

He is HONKING out the parliament where all the cucks are stored

He's loosed the fateful HONKING of his terrible swift sword

The truth is HONKING on!

I have heard it in the watchfires of a hundred circling trucks

They are HONKING Him an altar and not giving any fucks

We shall hear His righteous HONKING by the headlights of the trucks

The truth is HONKING on!

He has sounded forth the HONKING that shall never HONK retreat

He is HONKING through the streets wherein we're HONKING oh so sweet

Be swift my HONK to join with them a HONKING with the fleet

The truth is HONKING on!

In the beauty of the highways trucks are flowing street to street

With a power underneath their hoods to HONK until we're freed

They HONK to make us holy; LET US HONK TO BECOME FREE!

THE TRUTH IS HONKING ON!

Attached: 1643920480241.jpg (768x576, 96.07K)

could you please just take a minute to tell my how you expect this to work out in the short and long term. how are you going to get this freedom, and how will you know you have gotten it? do you have a clear plan besides HONK HONK HONK?

honk honk honk is being used in a memetic psyop

Attached: pepe_rose.png (662x662, 324.53K)

I think the protest is retarded but it proved a valuable thing. Canada is not a free country, Canadians have no rights, the charter is worthless, and the Liberal party of Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC. It will get spicier still. It will make G20 rights violations look like a BLM protest. I don't know how they will move the trucks but lets see if justy can top is father's terrible record for abusing the military.

Attached: 1558407780616.jpg (800x546, 44.99K)

Attached: 1569221330337.webm (1280x720, 1008.14K)

ok cool, but what are you actually going to do about it and how do you think this is going to play out? you do understand the government is more corrupt then it is incompetent? you think the truth and will of the people matters to these people? it will be dirty tricks and set ups the entire way, trudeau is just a proxy of a proxy of a proxy.

Attached: archons and their proxies.png (1395x1449, 1M)

HONK HONK
mobile.twitter.com/MDVancleave/status/1489772417341968391

>There is no convoy!
>Okay there is a convoy, but it's about road conditions!
>Okay the convoy isn't about road conditions, but it's insignificant!
>Okay the convoy is significant enough to constantly bring up in the media, but it's not going to intimidate anyone!
>Okay the convoy is intimidating enough to make the PM turn tail and flee the capital but it's only 2000 people!
>Okay the convoy is 2000 trucks but it's only 10000 people!
>Okay the convoy is more than 10000 people but it won't accomplish anything legally!
>Okay the convoy also has a parallel legal challenge headed by an author of the Constitution, but it's all a Russian Psyop!
>Okay the convoy isn't a psyop but they'll all get bored and leave by Sunday!
>Okay the convoy is even louder on Sunday but they'll all get bored and leave by Monday!
>Okay the convoy is still there but we're not intimidated!
>Okay the convoy has intimidated the PM into hiding in an undisclosed location but we will never have an audience with the truckers!
>ITS NOT HAPPENING
>ITS ALL FAKE
>ITS A SCAM
>ITS A WHITE NATIONALIST NAZI ALBERTA SEPARATIST MOVEMENT
>THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 10 TRUCKS
>THERE ARE NOT EVEN 1000 TRUCKERS IN CANADA
>THERE CAN'T BE 50,000 TRUCKS, THAT WOULD STRETCH ACROSS THE COUNTRY
>THEY ARE ALL CGI
>THE ICE WILL STOP THEM
>THE POLICE WILL STOP THEM
>THE ARMY WILL STOP THEM
>THE NAVY WILL STOP THEM
>THEY WILL JUST DRIVE BY AND LEAVE
>THEY WILL LEAVE ON MONDAY
>THEY WILL LEAVE BY THE WEEKEND
>THE NOISE BYLAW WILL STOP THEM
>MY REDDIT POSTS WILL STOP THEM
>SHILLING ON Any Forums WILL STOP THEM
You are here ———->
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE HELP ME TRUDEAUMAN!!
>MY SUICIDE WILL STOP THEM

Attached: 1643941776284.jpg (1858x1304, 988K)

keep going, i need of your pastas

Attached: 1643688436325.gif (220x220, 875.43K)

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valour. His wish was simple: "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope. Should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be, may all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones: Go tell the Spartans, passer-by, that here, by Spartan law, we lie. So my king died, and my brothers died... Barely a year ago, long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory. But time has proven him wise. For from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300, so far from home, laid down their lives, not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds! Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Plataea, Xerxes' hordes face obliteration! Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one; good odds for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine! Give thanks, men! To Leonidas, and the brave 300! To victory!

Attached: intro-1562185752.jpg (780x438, 105.94K)

>dhere is no gonvoy!
>ogay dhere is a gonvoy, bud id's aboud road gondidions!
>ogay dhe gonvoy isn'd aboud road gondidions, bud id's insignifigand!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is signifigand enough do gonsdandly bring ub in dhe media, bud id's nod going do indimidade anyone!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is indimidading enough do mage dhe bm durn dail and flee dhe gabidal bud id's only 2000 beoble!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is 2000 druggs bud id's only 10000 beoble!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is more dhan 10000 beoble bud id won'd aggomblish anydhing legally!
>ogay dhe gonvoy also has a barallel legal ghallenge headed :DD by an audhor of dhe gonsdidudion, bud id's all a russian bsyob!
>ogay dhe gonvoy isn'd a bsyob bud dhey'll all ged :DD bored :DD and leave by sunday!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is even louder on sunday bud dhey'll all ged :DD bored :DD and leave by monday!
>ogay dhe gonvoy is sdill dhere bud we're nod indimidaded!
>ogay dhe gonvoy has indimidaded :DD dhe bm indo hiding in an undisglosed :DD logadion bud we will never have an audienge widh dhe druggers!
>ids nod habbening
>ids all fage
>ids a sgam
>ids a whide nadionalisd nasi alberda sebaradisd movemend
>dhere are only lige 10 druggs
>dhere are nod even 1000 druggers in ganada
>dhere gan'd be 50,000 druggs, dhad would sdredgh agross dhe goundry
>dhey are all ggi
>dhe ige will sdob dhem
>dhe bolige will sdob dhem
>dhe army will sdob dhem
>dhe navy will sdob dhem
>dhey will jusd drive by and leave
>dhey will leave on monday
>dhey will leave by dhe weegend
>dhe noise bylaw will sdob dhem
>my reddid bosds will sdob dhem
>shilling on 4ghan will sdob dhem
you are here ———->
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im going insane helb me drudeauman!!
>my suigide will sdob dhem

Attached: smolbenis.png (419x249, 6.02K)